Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

From my understanding they offer that position to people who aren't going to have a chance to get called in for conductor because their list number is too high due to the fact that this list will expire next year in February

however you should be fine you are really close make sure you are checking your email at least three times a day and check your spam folder and every other folder that an email could possibly end up in also go to you doctor and do a complete check up for example urine test for protein cholesterol and your sugar if you need glasses get them or any hearing aids don't wait to find out there because you will be put on medical hold also do a ekg all of the test can be done in one visit.

couldnt agree more.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

however you should be fine you are really close make sure you are checking your email at least three times a day and check your spam folder and every other folder that an email could possibly end up in also go to you doctor and do a complete check up for example urine test for protein cholesterol and your sugar if you need glasses get them or any hearing aids don't wait to find out there because you will be put on medical hold also do a ekg all of the test can be done in one visit.

Ok thanx for the info!!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

How many days did it take you to get a email after pre employment for the final processing????

Days? some people (like myself) waited months, and took multiple drug tests. Its a waiting game, but getting called for pre-employment is a good sign. Look out in your spam folder and inbox for that email. I personally got a phone call followed almost immediately by the email. Just be ready with the paper work when they call and be prepared to possibly have to resign from your current job with VERY short notice (I had 2 days to resign)

Days? some people (like myself) waited months, and took multiple drug tests. Its a waiting game, but getting called for pre-employment is a good sign. Look out in your spam folder and inbox for that email. I personally got a phone call followed almost immediately by the email. Just be ready with the paper work when they call and be prepared to possibly have to resign from your current job with VERY short notice (I had 2 days to resign)

So you had did your pre employment and it took them months to get back to you for the final processing???

Hi everyone,

I was just received a letter for conductor from exam 8094 to start pre-employment process. I can't believe I was called because I gave up when the list closed back in February and being that my list number is 79**. Can anyone tell me how long they give you to resign from your current job? How soon they give you a start date? I appreciate any information I can get. 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I was just received a letter for conductor from exam 8094 to start pre-employment process. I can't believe I was called because I gave up when the list closed back in February and being that my list number is 79**. Can anyone tell me how long they give you to resign from your current job? How soon they give you a start date? I appreciate any information I can get.

Thanks

Hey and congratulations!! They dont give you that much time. Its really short notice

Hey and congratulations!! They dont give you that much time. Its really short notice

So when do they have you going in for pre employment??

It's official I am in the June 19th class

congrats to you my ninja.... Happy to hear after your long overdue wait it's your time make the best of it.

SB: if you can become the plug let us know... lmao!!!

Archived