Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, MTAhopefullMatt said:

@Crozay, do you mean they're hiring 150 conductors a month?

That’s what I was told.  I have a lot of family. Apparently there can be multiple classes of different sizes all running concurrently.  But they’re getting through this list rather quickly so maybe it will be more.

im hoping they will hire and just push the classes out for the remainder of the list.

lastly an update for everyone, I called yesterday and they are up to list number 9500(around about) for the medical/vision.

4 hours ago, Crozay said:

That’s what I was told.  I have a lot of family. Apparently there can be multiple classes of different sizes all running concurrently.  But they’re getting through this list rather quickly so maybe it will be more.

im hoping they will hire and just push the classes out for the remainder of the list.

lastly an update for everyone, I called yesterday and they are up to list number 9500(around about) for the medical/vision.

They been calling for medical of 9500’s since November...but good to know

2 minutes ago, Cdd said:

Hopefully they will start calling 10,1xxx next week for Medical. Haven’t received the email as of Yet 

I am waiting as well, i dont think theyll start in the 10's until maybe mid january or end january.  Hopefully im wrong and they call earlier.

I think they will get to us they already email someone that was in 9,7xx today. They called me to come in for 2nd drug test 2days after that person. I’m hoping to get the email sometimes next week. The list expires in February.

MTA waits holds no jobs... so if someone is put on medical hold in comes the next person behind them .the goal is to fill up every seat ... just think 100 people come in for medical and only half make it thru there's gotta b back up for 50 more and if those don't make it  here comes more.... so they'll  continue to setup drug test for people jus in case someone doesn't pull thru.

2 minutes ago, Crozay said:

10,1XX.  Lol I should have taken this test more seriously when I was young. 

Hey my numbers is just the same...it is just strange how they calling you for a second drug test and it hasn’t been a month since the first 🤔

1 minute ago, TrueBlu said:

Hey my numbers is just the same...it is just strange how they calling you for a second drug test and it hasn’t been a month since the first 🤔

On Jan 3rd it’ll be 4 days over a month lol. How far along are you in the process? 

10 minutes ago, TrueBlu said:

Which set? They will give you the first few papers as before (clipboard) The package they gave for you to take home they will not want at that time

They sent me a second copy of the pre employment papers. 🤔

Archived