Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Crozay said:

Approx list number?  Just want to get an idea. 

What’s your List #? I’m waiting to get called for medical, I did my 2nd drug test about 3 weeks ago. My list # is 10,18x

47 minutes ago, Iverson1601 said:

Don’t know but I’m going for medical on friday

WhAt’s your List #?

47 minutes ago, Iverson1601 said:

Don’t know but I’m going for medical on friday

1 minute ago, Cdd said:

What’s your List #? I’m waiting to get called for medical, I did my 2nd drug test about 3 weeks ago. My list # is 10,18x

10,15x. I just took my second DT today. If all goes well we will be in the same class lol

11 minutes ago, Crozay said:

10,15x. I just took my second DT today. If all goes well we will be in the same class lol

Yes 

11 minutes ago, Crozay said:

Yes, I Hope to get an Email this Week for Medical 

They say look for email but they are doing whichever one they feel will reach you in a timely matter...per say I received a call on a Monday to report on a Thursday. So in my opinion it all depends on how they are scheduling each candidate and for what

2 minutes ago, TrueBlu said:

We probably was taking 2nd Lab during the same week...previous post says 3 weeks ago for you and me as well

Yeah we probably was there around the same time. Hopefully they will get back to us before the 2nd drug text Expires 

• +Young+ changed the title to Conductor 8094 Hiring Process
38 minutes ago, Meanbug said:

Do anyone know if they still calling people for the Jan 16 class and if so what number are they up to?

Do anyone know if they still calling people for the Jan 16 class and if so what number are they up to?

They said the January Class is Full

Archived