Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, MTAhopefullMatt said:

@Cdd, as far as you know, will the Jan 16th class be the last 8094 conductor class, or is there another class scheduled for 8094?

There has to be another class because I’ve been hearing the Jan class has been closed out since the end of last year. If it was the last class they should have stopped calling people. I think there will be one last class before expiration.

9 minutes ago, MTAhopefullMatt said:

@Cdd, as far as you know, will the Jan 16th class be the last 8094 conductor class, or is there another class scheduled for 8094?

There’s Another Class in February before the List Expire..That’s the Last Class for this Exam

1 minute ago, Meanbug said:

So did anybody with a high list # 10xxx get into the Jan. class?

I have a high list # & I’m still Waiting for an Email or to get called for the 3rd Drugtest because the 2nd Drug Test I took will Expire on Sunday

I have one of my friend she made the Jan 16 class her list was 96xx and she told me she took her first drug test on Oct 2 and then she got another call for a second drug test on Dec 11. She got an email to come in for Dec 28  for the medical and she told me that she passed it and had to fill out more paperwork then she went to see Human Resources and got sworn in and she was told she got in the classs for Jan 16. Do anybody know anybody else that got in.

2 minutes ago, Meanbug said:

I have one of my friend she made the Jan 16 class her list was 96xx and she told me she took her first drug test on Oct 2 and then she got another call for a second drug test on Dec 11. She got an email to come in for Dec 28  for the medical and she told me that she passed it and had to fill out more paperwork then she went to see Human Resources and got sworn in and she was told she got in the classs for Jan 16. Do anybody know anybody else that got in.

I have a friend as well that got into the Jan 16 Class. His List number is 9,71x. He took the Drug test around the same time & Received the Email 

Archived