Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s so sad that people can have inside connections; while those that have been waiting for years have people jump the line. I tell you guys one thing whoever the person is that does not have a list number better be careful because even though she took #6601 she has no score or list number and right now she is considered provisional until the list comes out. She can be stopped right in her tracks. I find this totally unfair. I call this underhanded business and the people at the top may not even know this is going on. Ijs smh Amazing 😒

27 minutes ago, TrueBlu said:

It’s so sad that people can have inside connections; while those that have been waiting for years have people jump the line. I tell you guys one thing whoever the person is that does not have a list number better be careful because even though she took #6601 she has no score or list number and right now she is considered provisional until the list comes out. She can be stopped right in her tracks. I find this totally unfair. I call this underhanded business and the people at the top may not even know this is going on. Ijs smh Amazing 😒

Agree, She can lose her job at anytime. It’s unfair to those that’s been waiting for 9years. I don’t understand why would they hire Provisional when there’s a list that’s out already & it expires February 16 smh. 

25 minutes ago, Cdd said:

Agree, She can lose her job at anytime. It’s unfair to those that’s been waiting for 9years. I don’t understand why would they hire Provisional when there’s a list that’s out already & it expires February 16 smh. 

Yes because honestly all of us that are being called now is replacing MTA provisional workers now so I don’t understand why they would allow this...but someone in that office pushed this through. I know other city employees whom got booted because they were not on a civil service list. As of now neither is this person. Like she’s in one of our seat lmao ridiculous 

They already delayed seating anyone from 6601 for a year when they extended the 8094 list at the last minute.

Putting a provisional 6601 test-taker in one of the last 8094 classes, when Transit said they were extending 8094 in order to hire more people from 8094, and that the 6601 list would issue in the next few months, seems kind of strange.

I've given up trying to understand Transit's ways. 

I just want my chance to prove myself.

Good luck to everyone.

The best part is how are they gonna expire a list and the next list has not been established yet. In my opinion I don’t think they can actually close one before the next is available because that would mean if they needed other people they would not have anyone to call because they let the list expire. I am going to keep up with the list expiring because I do not think it will expire as expected...I will wait and see..it just don’t add up. Ijs

2 hours ago, TrueBlu said:

The best part is how are they gonna expire a list and the next list has not been established yet. In my opinion I don’t think they can actually close one before the next is available because that would mean if they needed other people they would not have anyone to call because they let the list expire. I am going to keep up with the list expiring because I do not think it will expire as expected...I will wait and see..it just don’t add up. Ijs

I Really Hope they Extend the 8094 List until the End of this Year lol

1 hour ago, Cdd said:

I Really Hope they Extend the 8094 List until the End of this Year lol

10 minutes ago, Draya said:

Nah I don't believe it was provisional  ..it was a mistake on transits behalf ...how it was over looked? Idk  but it's nothing they can do about it now .She was giving a job

None of us work in MTA office and opinions are always just that. It was not a mistake it was done on purpose because her mother works for MTA already. The reason I said provisional is because if it came down to it if the big wigs finding out she has no list number or score they would realize she was not suppose to be in the 8094 class. It’s no way that was a mistake. Think outside of the box. It’s underhanded. Right now it’s like saying she is not on any civil service list...period.

6 minutes ago, Crozay said:

In topic 6601. They are stating they are being called for provisional. Quite a few of them. So I don’t think it was a mistake. I’m not sure what it’s about tho.

According to city data all of us now 9400 and up we are being hired to replace provisional so why would they hire more if they are trying to get rid of the ones they have now...ijs...it’s my opinion thanks

Yea but her mom is not a top notch "I know people who know people person " it was a question asked in class of about the amount of years we've been waiting .. When she said "what they talking about we only waited a year ago" is where we put two n 2 together that she didn't take our exam... 

Archived