Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From scrolling through the many pages, I've come to the conclusion that anything below 96 would pretty much be rejected.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

It has nothing to do with being rejected. It has to do with the fact that you have 5,000 people ahead of you and theres only so much time that the list is valid.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sorry for the newbie question but how many people are on this promotional list before they start hiring from 8094?

No don't be sorry for the newbie question, it isn't a problem. The conductor promo list has around 450 names and last I heard 316 was the last number called from it.

No wait! correction, I just found out this very moment from someone at 180 Livingston that Transit is now done with 8094 promotional. Happy days are here again lol

8094 is not a promotional list, it's an open competitive list. How can they be done with it if they haven't even started yet.

Well if the promo list is indeed exhausted, I'm sure someone will start up the "Mega Thread" which will be 8094 O/C people getting their pre-employment letters. Good luck to all on the list and remember to stay honest with answers to the questions TA ask you. Because they already got the 411 on you and want your answers to match theirs. And if you smoke weed put it down now and start the cleansing of your body now!!. My girlfriend is on this list and I hope they can get to her list number before the list expires.

Well if the promo list is indeed exhausted, I'm sure someone will start up the "Mega Thread" which will be 8094 O/C people getting their pre-employment letters. Good luck to all on the list and remember to stay honest with answers to the questions TA ask you. Because they already got the 411 on you and want your answers to match theirs. And if you smoke weed put it down now and start the cleansing of your body now!!. My girlfriend is on this list and I hope they can get to her list number before the list expires.

well, whats her list number? well range at least in that case you don't give away her name.

well, whats her list number? well range at least in that case you don't give away her name.

It's pretty high, 2900-3000. But with property protection agent she's like #170-185. Either way in a short time she will be a TA employee. Right now she's working as a School Safety Agent for the NYPD. So she should no problem when it comes to the background check given that the NYPD's is much more thorough than the MTA's.

They are done with the promo list! Wow, that is a great! Maybe some of us O/C people could be on the job by the end of the year? I sure hope so. I can't wait to be co-workers with WillBx! That will be so exciting!

It's pretty high, 2900-3000. But with property protection agent she's like #170-185. Either way in a short time she will be a TA employee. Right now she's working as a School Safety Agent for the NYPD. So she should no problem when it comes to the background check given that the NYPD's is much more thorough than the MTA's.

Yeah that's pretty high, it's still within historical range I guess, so she's still in it.

She's more bound for PPA it looks, the pay is good and at least she wont have to deal much with the general public, its a good gig.

By the way I purposely gave erroneous information above about MTA being done with conductor promos. You see controversy creates answers. I suspect they are still at 316 or closing in on 340's. Maybe Blatherskite can give up to date info. Either way I find no reason to believe that by year's end conductor promos should be through and done with. Then maybe we can have that huge MEGA O/C C/R 8094 thread. Sometimes I get this stuff mixed up so anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Again sorry guys I was only kidding about C/R promo list, I wish. It was fun though.

They are done with the promo list! Wow, that is a great! Maybe some of us O/C people could be on the job by the end of the year? I sure hope so. I can't wait to be co-workers with WillBx! That will be so exciting!

Oh yeah! you two are shaping up to be great pals I've noticed. Here's to a long lasting friendship without ample lighting.

Archived