Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

I don't really don't know. They probably need more time to pull up your records that are sealed or dismmissed too match up with what you provided them. Records that are sealed or dismissed take longer to obtain. I do know that thier are certain misdemeanors that can get you disqualifed. They also have to consider how recent they were.

3 & 5 years ago. Criminal mischief, & marijuana possession was the recent one which was 3 years ago. Both were a case of wrong place wrong time. With the wrong crowd regret it till this day. Most recently was a summons for open container. But I mean they hire felons, I'm not a felon. Not even close. I'll probably write a letter to add on my app to fully explain all 3 issues and kinda make a plea.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yale associates does the background check along with a credit check.

3 & 5 years ago. Criminal mischief, & marijuana possession was the recent one which was 3 years ago. Both were a case of wrong place wrong time. With the wrong crowd regret it till this day. Most recently was a summons for open container. But I mean they hire felons, I'm not a felon. Not even close. I'll probably write a letter to add on my app to fully explain all 3 issues and kinda make a plea.

Transit does not hire felons.

From what I heard from current employees they do.

And Transit employees talk a lot of shit too. If you go to work with Transit, you will be hearing employees always saying every pick that the pick was canceled. They talk shit because they have no lives and nothing better to do, so they make stuff up. You start believing everything a Transit worker says, you won't be employed with Transit for long.

And Transit employees talk a lot of shit too. If you go to work with Transit, you will be hearing employees always saying every pick that the pick was canceled. They talk shit because they have no lives and nothing better to do, so they make stuff up. You start believing everything a Transit worker says, you won't be employed with Transit for long.

Its like that in any job so your point is What?

Nah if anything you come across as somebody who has a some kind of issue..

Do you work down here?

No he dosen't work down here because he just got his letter for train operator. Another F'n wanna be know it all. Come on down buddy, lets see how far you get with that attitude sucker

I know a lot of the general public will think its a travesty for Transit to hire known violent felons. I do have a station agent pal that says he got into trouble about 8 years before he was hired for marijuana possesion and he's now been on the job for several years without a problem. I guess those type of offences don't really disqualify you from Transit. Id bet if someone was arrested several times for even small offences it would be a problem, or possibly if it was an event too recent. I've yet to hear anyone being diaqualified for a bad credit report because of delinquent debts but I wouldn't doubt it, everything counts these days.

You will have to write a full explanation anyway on the app. Just explain what happened. If you were in the wrong place at the wrong time that shouldn't be held against you. Sounds like the crowd you were with no one addmitted to the possesion so the cops charged everyone in the group.

Oh no doubt. Its all right, they change their tune when they come down here.

Esp when Labor Relations gets a hold of them tough talk until they on that bench at 2 Bway then the Whining starts...

Keep the "tough Guy act" in yer house nobody is impressed Wannabe Rookie..

Nah if anything you come across as somebody who has a some kind of issue..

Do you work down here?

He does work down there, or atleast said he got selected from the O.C. Conductor list. after being passed over the first time because of the 1 in 3 rule. He usually posts as Primomjr78. I know this because he thinks I am the same person as another user on here and when I told him I wasnt I gave him my list number. Once they released the 8098 list with the names he made this new account named frefre to bother me and list my first name. He is one of few people on here who has my list number / first name and is the only one who would do this.

He does work down there, or atleast said he got selected from the O.C. Conductor list. after being passed over the first time because of the 1 in 3 rule. He usually posts as Primomjr78. I know this because he thinks I am the same person as another user on here and when I told him I wasnt I gave him my list number. Once they released the 8098 list with the names he made this new account named frefre to bother me and list my first name. He is one of few people on here who has my list number / first name and is the only one who would do this.

Yeah no wonder he didnt asnwer me when i asked him no matter still a chump if you ask me..

Then he is definately not working as a conductor. Because Primos's list number is much higher than mine and I'm not on Transit. Funny I thought it was somebody else.

Then he is definately not working as a conductor. Because Primos's list number is much higher than mine and I'm not on Transit. Funny I thought it was somebody else.

Primo did post in a previous post that he was passed over due to the 1 in 3 rule but was later selected.

The reason why im so sure it is him is because only 2 people know my list number and the other person I can say for sure wouldnt post the answers he did to peoples questions or post my name.

Primo did post in a previous post that he was passed over due to the 1 in 3 rule but was later selected.

The reason why im so sure it is him is because only 2 people know my list number and the other person I can say for sure wouldnt post the answers he did to peoples questions or post my name.

Seriously warduke he's posted his approximate list number before on the OC CR list. Its in the 2100's or 2800's I forget but its in this forum.

I'm very very sure about it.

Seriously warduke he's posted his approximate list number before on the OC CR list. Its in the 2100's or 2800's I forget but its in this forum.

I'm very very sure about it.

He posted it himself. so maybe it was another position within transit that he said he was passed up because of that 1 in 3 rule. We should keep it on topic though, this post is for info, not fights.

Archived