Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

Ok so Monday I'm gonna go in and submit my disposition for the summons from Jan. 2012. Add a employer I forgot to list, submit a letter that explains the convictions. And birth certificate. Now finally I have a fine issued by tab I got in 2003. I was 17 and totally forgot about it. You guys think I'll have to pay before I proceed ??

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so Monday I'm gonna go in and submit my disposition for the summons from Jan. 2012. Add a employer I forgot to list, submit a letter that explains the convictions. And birth certificate. Now finally I have a fine issued by tab I got in 2003. I was 17 and totally forgot about it. You guys think I'll have to pay before I proceed ??

Wow it 's not looking to good for you right now. Recent conviction and a unpaid fine. That unpaid fine is probably going to bite you in the ass and now that you remembered you will have to pay the fine especially if your looking to work for NYC transit. You broke thier rules and owe transit money. From my exprience as a hiring manager you just showed no intent of ever paying it.... and they will put you on hold until it is paid in full.

Summons was for open container .. fyi. And I was 17 with no job when I got that fine from TAB. It's not that I didn't intend to pay, I just forgot about it. I never wanted to do anything to jeopardize my chances. If I can take it all back I would. I really need this job. People are depending on me to get it. Failure to obtain it isn't an option.

Summons was for open container .. fyi. And I was 17 with no job when I got that fine from TAB. It's not that I didn't intend to pay, I just forgot about it. I never wanted to do anything to jeopardize my chances. If I can take it all back I would. I really need this job. People are depending on me to get it. Failure to obtain it isn't an option.

Wow at 17 drinking age is 21. Best I can say good luck but yeah from what you've posted they are definitely going to be reviewing your application.

I dunno but I doubt any of that is going to get you disqualified unless they actually have specific rules againts these types of minor offences. Most especially since you will be disclosing all of it.They know you aren't a criminal. You don't have any violent offences. They will look into it but you'll qualify more than likely. What I fear the most is the medical and the 1-3 rule.

Going in tomorrow for the third time, this one for medical and final processing. Question reguarding your life history booklet that has to be handled in, they want to know about motor vehicle tickets(moving violation, speeding)how far back do they want me to go? i had a speeding ticket about three years ago and another one about seven years ago.

Hey I got a moving violation when I was a bike messenger do I have to report that before I hand in my booklet ??

Ive been reading a lot of these threads bro and it seems you've had a lot of violations in your pass. Just put everything so you won't have to answer up to why you didn't mention it from beginning. Better safe than sorry

Going in tomorrow for the third time, this one for medical and final processing. Question reguarding your life history booklet that has to be handled in, they want to know about motor vehicle tickets(moving violation, speeding)how far back do they want me to go? i had a speeding ticket about three years ago and another one about seven years ago.

I'd call HR and ask them to be sure. I think you would have to put them down since its been less than 10 years

Ive been reading a lot of these threads bro and it seems you've had a lot of violations in your pass. Just put everything so you won't have to answer up to why you didn't mention it from beginning. Better safe than sorry

The pre employment didn't ask about it but the booklet does

This is taking extremely too darn long lol my list number is 4892 and I scored a 92.something. Lol I will never be called but oh well i took several other exams hopefully some other ones come through for me.

I like you screen name, but you will never be called. wait for the next one.

Does anyone know if there will be a class in JAn. I want to postpone until then but I dont want to loose the opp to become an conductor. I have been called and I am about to go in for my medical. Also how long is the medical if I am the first person to be seen can i get out quick?

Archived