Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone that went in for drug test on nov. 5th been called to come back or has been scheduled for class? Just curious. I almost gave up. When I came in nov. 5th, I had just lost my wallet a few days before and I didn't have my birth and social, went and took care of that matter in the same day and needed 2 court dispositions, one from Manh Criminal Court and the other from Queens Criminal Court. Went and took care of that in a few days time, took everything back on the 13th of Nov. and now I'm waiting. I hope I didn't delay myself from being in the next class because me losing my wallet and not having the proper documents.

Has anyone that went in for drug test on nov. 5th been called to come back or has been scheduled for class? Just curious. I almost gave up. When I came in nov. 5th, I had just lost my wallet a few days before and I didn't have my birth and social, went and took care of that matter in the same day and needed 2 court dispositions, one from Manh Criminal Court and the other from Queens Criminal Court. Went and took care of that in a few days time, took everything back on the 13th of Nov. and now I'm waiting. I hope I didn't delay myself from being in the next class because me losing my wallet and not having the proper documents.

I'm still waiting sadly. Hopefully I might get placed in the January or February class at least if they have one.

• 2 weeks later...

If you fail the multiple choice exams, then you must've worked hard to NOT pay attention. I got a 100 on the midterm and got 2 wrong on the final (one question was something we never covered, the other was a weirdly worded question that the whole class got wrong)

Yeah but Snowblock you are obviously freakishly smart, so what does happen when one is under what citimauler above outlines?

Everybody in my class passed the final just fine. One CR failed the midterm but she was a promotional who seemed to be in the class simply to take a couple weeks off and had no interest in being a CR anyway. And if you fail the written exams (not the quizzes) you are done.

What's your list number, snowblock?

Archived