Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mid 900 list# and got my letter in mail today to come in next Wednesday :) . Thought I would have had to wait till like summer or fall after that the 1st letter about the bus driver hiring came last month.

btw, about how long is this pre empolyment process for the day? I go in at 7:30am, what time can I expect to leave? Just wondering cause I start work at 5pm.

Mid 900 list# and got my letter in mail today to come in next Wednesday :) . Thought I would have had to wait till like summer or fall after that the 1st letter about the bus driver hiring came last month.

btw, about how long is this pre empolyment process for the day? I go in at 7:30am, what time can I expect to leave? Just wondering cause I start work at 5pm.

If you now got the letter your gunna have to stay no longer than 1pm. Your just going go in pull a ticket wait for your number to be called and give them your paperwork and fill out some more paperwork and take your drug test. The earlier you go in the better for you. It's good to get there before 7:30am. Good luck!

Hey guys quick question 

Ive lived in NY my whole life but have been living in Miami for the past year and will continue to live here till my list number is called.

The thing is the MTA has my old NY address on file as to where my letter would be sent.

My cousin lives there and is fully aware that I may have that letter coming at any time within the next year or so i know he will pas it along to me.

My question is, should I change my mailing address to my current Miami residence?

I feel hesitant about it cuz I feel like the MTA will over look me or not wanna contact me for living in Florida

but on the other hand I think the MTA would want the most accurate up to date info on my status

please help me out as to what to do, thanks 

Hey all the last number reached for appt to conductor is 861. This info is from the NYC transit employment center

So does that mean #861 was hired or getting ready to be hired? If they already got hired them there's a great chance ill make the March 11th class. I'm in the 860s myself so I'm getting excited. Just waiting for the call to go in for medical.

Did you go in for the pre-employment/drug screening already? He wrote hes in the 860s...your 887 and Im in the 920s...did the screening a week ago myself and Im hopeful also to take the medical for the 3/11/13 start!

Did you go in for the pre-employment/drug screening already? He wrote hes in the 860s...your 887 and Im in the 920s...did the screening a week ago myself and Im hopeful also to take the medical for the 3/11/13 start!

Yeah I was called to do the pre emp/screening in November and again on Feb.7th. I'm just waiting for the medical callback. #good luck

How did I made an idiotic comment first of all? I posted the most updated information available directly from transit and some people ask the same questions when they were already answered . You have some nerve calling me an idiot when I have always posted the most helpful and correct info available .

How did I made an idiotic comment first of all? I posted the most updated information available directly from transit and some people ask the same questions when they were already answered . You have some nerve calling me an idiot when I have always posted the most helpful and correct info available .

Sorry Primo I left out the word "not". And to be clear I am not calling you and idiot or anything else. I was could not understand why you would imply that I had not read the previsous pages on this and othe forums

Because people want to know 2 different things. The last # reached for appt is not the same as the last people called in for medical. For actual appt we're around 860..as for people being reached to go downtown for testing its passed 900. I think most are more concerned about the latter...

Archived