Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone, I just spoke to someone in the employment office and she informed me that the last number of letters that went out was 1050 it's looking like i should be getting some kind of notice within the next month or two. Good luck to everyone who has received a letter and also to those who are still waiting...

hello all I received my letter on February 26 and I went to 180 Livingston on April 1st for the first time the latest list number I saw there was 107*. What is the process from there how long will it take for them to call me for the second time? and what is done the second time I go back to 80 Livingston?

hello all I received my letter on February 26 and I went to 180 Livingston on April 1st for the first time the latest list number I saw there was 107*. What is the process from there how long will it take for them to call me for the second time? and what is done the second time I go back to 80 Livingston?

what you mean 107?

I also went down the end of February. I had to go back in The first week of March because I was missing some paperwork. When I went back the gave me a cup to piss in and said they will call me back for final processing. It will be 3 weeks since I have heard anything from them. My list number is 97*. I was hoping they called me before FDNY EMS did, but no such luck and I start the academy Monday.

I also have another question if you was disqualified by the NYPD will this disqualify you in the MTA for conductor?

It depends on why you were disqualified. If you think you may be disqualified for any reason I would call the MTA to find out before going through the whole process and wasting your time.

The asterisk he uses instead of an actual number is to not give away the exact list number for identity reasons. Either that or he forgot the last number. Might seem weird to the untrained eye but I hope you get it.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

Seems like those that drug tested in February still have yet to get called for medical. Wonder if there is going to be an April class at all?

Same thing Im wondering and I was tested on 2/8...and from what I know from trips to 180, those pre-medicals are usually good for 30 days...may have to be re-tested and wait all over for a "2nd call back"...

so how long does it take to get called when you first got for the pre employment does anyone know the timeframe for the second call to 180 livingston?

It varies a LOT! Can be anywhere from a few days to a few months. Last year it was moving very nicely then just hit a brick wall. Hoping it will pick up again with folks retiring over the summer.

1078? that is movement. So the 1100's are next. Is it safe to say that by July or August of this year the TA will be calling us low 1330 somthings? Hmmmmmmmmm. :rock: 

Anyone taking BOSS ? They are using CR list for bus operator

Im in the 1700's.... Wondering if I would get call..... For now I receive the letter for bus operator, but since I didnt pass the medical for mabstoa last year due to a problem in my eye I decide not to show for the boss,next week....

I just keep waiting to get call for conductor, I hope is this year...

I goy the letter with an April 10,2013 appointment for taking the survey....

I went that process last year but I didnt make to an scar in my retina.... Sucks but what can I do!.... Doctor told me that still im qualified to be a conductor and told just to wait untill I get called... my list # is in tge 1700's .... I hope it happens this year.. Cause I heard that the list expired next year.....

I can't say, but all of those who have not been called to Livingston have 2 more years of list life left. If you read from earlier in this and other forums many have given thier hypotheses. Some of them are very plausible. I would advise you to read this forum carefully and prepare yourself just in case the list goes to and past your number.

Archived