Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

OK I have 2 questions. First one, my phone numbers have changed since I took the test in 2008, it's a recent change but still... Not close yet to my list number so I have a little time but who do I contact to update my contact info? The first thing I would get is a letter anyway so not worried yet (and list number just over 2000) and I hear DCAS isn't handling the MTA testing anymore (does that include the current tests too or just future tests?). My emergency contact is still the same though.

Second thing, my ex roommate who has a list number over 3000 I am assuming got the letter for B/O but it came here and not his current address. My landlord found it and marked it return to sender and gave it in to the post office before telling anyone about it a week later. Now I could have at least contacted him to let him know to pick up his mail from here if I knew he had a letter from the MTA. As soon as I found out I told him to contact the MTA, and DCAS and the post office to ask about it. The MTA told him they didn't send anything out to him, so I dunno. I figured that since they give the test date in the letter that it passed for him already but if he explained he didn't get the letter till past that date when he does get it maybe they can reschedule it. Bad enough when I got my letter it was already past the test date, only I wouldn't have taken it anyway since there is no way for me to get my license in enough time. My friend on the other hand would jump on it. What should he do?

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I made a call to HR today. After asking about having been down there on 5/21 for the drug test -when are they going to call, they gave me the standard anywhere from 2 to 90 days for a call for the medical. They also call whether or not they you passed or failed the drug test. So you will not be in limbo.  After 13 days I don't know if I could wait another 67 to be called. This is torture!

So I made a call to HR today. After asking about having been down there on 5/21 for the drug test -when are they going to call, they gave me the standard anywhere from 2 to 90 days for a call for the medical. They also call whether or not they you passed or failed the drug test. So you will not be in limbo.  After 13 days I don't know if I could wait another 67 to be called. This is torture!

the drug test is valid for 30 days. You should get a call before this. If 30 days goes by, the next call you'll get is for another drug test.

Congrats bfed...That is great news. You originally went down on 5/21 for the drug test?  I wonder how they are calling, from lost number or ticket number from when we were down there. My ticket was 170 and my list#is 163x...now I am really anxious for the call. Especially since I had no cell service all weekend. I am going to call them ppb Monday morning to be sure I didn't miss a call. Grrr

yeah im 168# on list 8094. and was 114 ticket number for the B/O drug test on 5/21.

Question are you being called for bus operator or conductor? Because both my ticket number and list number are lower than ours so I'm confused.

just got out, went through medical and had to retake the drug screen, was told it will expire before class starts. They said the class is supposed to begin july 1st. But I still need to go back for final processing since i qualified for medical. So now im waiting on yet another phone call. Any of you receive calls for medical yet?

just got out, went through medical and had to retake the drug screen, was told it will expire before class starts. They said the class is supposed to begin july 1st. But I still need to go back for final processing since i qualified for medical. So now im waiting on yet another phone call. Any of you receive calls for medical yet?

Are you going for the bus operator or conductor?

Archived