Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know the last list# called for Conductor.

Also,does anyone have an idea when this Conductor list that is out now expire. I am List# 131X and trying to figure out if I have a shot. Thanks people.

does anyone know the last list# called for Conductor.

Also,does anyone have an idea when this Conductor list that is out now expire. I am List# 131X and trying to figure out if I have a shot. Thanks people.

expires 2015. certified up to 2300 i believe...so yes your shot is very good. they are up to around #1000

Cosmo...some one mentioned that the list expires in February 2014 I believe

8094 list will expire around the second week of February 2015.

Any Idea when You think they will Crack the 1400 Mark?? November/December? or Next Year?

Looks to me the only thing speeding this list a bit is all the people going for B/O with all those letters Transit sent out and when their number comes up for conductor they will still be eligible for the job unless they officially decline. December to early next year sounds about right to me in your range. There might be a little hiring spree here and there as some people might retire for the holidays or even now if they have the time and are fed up enough. Most of the conductors I've been seeing lately seem pretty young though.

On another note, anyone know if this June class I've been hearing about started yet?

i spoke with the MTA liaision today and she advised me that the last number hired was 1023 and that the June class started on Monday and the next class will start on July 29. I was also told by her that they have not yet started calling for the medical for the July C/R class and that they will begin calling in 2 to 3 weeks for the medical. The class will be of approx of 30 to 35 C/R.

i spoke with the MTA liaision today and she advised me that the last number hired was 1023 and that the June class started on Monday and the next class will start on July 29. I was also told by her that they have not yet started calling for the medical for the July C/R class and that they will begin calling in 2 to 3 weeks for the medical. The class will be of approx of 30 to 35 C/R.

The June class starts this coming Monday the 17th. Tonight marks my last night as a cleaner, woohoo! (list # 98x)

I Appreciate the Replies...So From my Understanding They do 35 People a Month And I Got About 450 People Ahead of Me...Guess ImmLooking at Realistically Getting Called Next Spring!! My Goodness I was Def Hopin By Years End....Ive Waited this Long....Ill Continue to wait I guess

List #8094 expires in 2015. At least that's what is explained on the DCAS automated line

Your correct. I had 2 appointments to take the BOSS survey on the 23rd of April & the same day in May as well {only had to take it once thankfully} and we were told the list does expire the beginning of 2015

Hello all,

I got called for the medical for C/R yesterday and i was told to report back for final processing on Thursday June 27 and also i was advised that there is another date for medical as well so the two days are june 27, june 28 are medical days. There will also be a class starting on July 29 and there is another class on August as well. Hopefully they keep calling you guys soon. Goodluck

Hello all,

I got called for the medical for C/R yesterday and i was told to report back for final processing on Thursday June 27 and also i was advised that there is another date for medical as well so the two days are june 27, june 28 are medical days. There will also be a class starting on July 29 and there is another class on August as well. Hopefully they keep calling you guys soon. Goodluck

Congrats.... If you don't mind what is your list number? I'm just looking to see how long of a wait I have or should I be getting a call soon. My list number is 112*

Archived