Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Y2Julio

Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Alot of times when people get the ball rolling and think they won't need any more info, they sorta drop out the forums until further notice.

Well I'm #234x off 8094 I start for TA bus on July 15

Hey now!... Congratulations!!!!

Alot of times when people get the ball rolling and think they won't need any more info, they sorta drop out the forums until further notice.

I agree I noticed that even before I set up an account to begin posting. I used to read posts all the time to stay informed and some people just disappear. Once they either make it or sometimes not they stop posting info for other's that follow and could use it.

Edited by Syrenity

I got a second letter to come down for pre - employment and DT for Bus Driver. Along with some paperwork and a date of July 9th. I declined the last letter ( never answered as per the instructions on the letter) and I will decline this one .

Quick update - Ex#8094 list 109x - I did pre-employment 5/21, got the call today to go for final processing next week.. Yay!!

I got a second letter to come down for pre - employment and DT for Bus Driver. Along with some paperwork and a date of July 9th. I declined the last letter ( never answered as per the instructions on the letter) and I will decline this one .

Sorry to hear your declining i'm sure you have your reasons why. All the best.

Update list number 163x..did pre employment and 1st drug test on 5/21...was called in to do second drug test 6/28 and got the call to do medical and possible hiring on 7/5...

I am waiting for the job I took the test for.

I'm already working so I can afford to wait.

Edited by Postal 1

I am waiting for the job I took the test for.

I'm already working so I can afford to wait.

I can afford to wait to, as I currently work for federal govt, but $43k to start and 64k or 67k in 4.5 years, how could you say no

Quick update - Ex#8094 list 109x - I did pre-employment 5/21, got the call today to go for final processing next week.. Yay!!

Congratulations!

These updates are tremendous. You (no one particularly) should however mention that you went for the optional 8094 B/O opportunity. Otherwise I'm sure it's going to confuse a lot of people seeing stuff like "hey I just finished final processing on 07/02 for 8094 my list number was 215x. People waiting on C/R conductor that don't frequent the forum much or don't read previous posts are gonna be like "wtf you gotta be kidding me I'm list #1986 and got no notice, I've been skipped waaaaah! what do I do!?". You all waited long enough, you know how it is.

Maybe something like "B/O 8094" would help. Good luck and congratulations to everyone.

• Upvote 2

These updates are tremendous. You (no one particularly) should however mention that you went for the optional 8094 B/O opportunity. Otherwise I'm sure it's going to confuse a lot of people seeing stuff like "hey I just finished final processing on 07/02 for 8094 my list number was 215x. People waiting on C/R conductor that don't frequent the forum much or don't read previous posts are gonna be like "wtf you gotta be kidding me I'm list #1986 and got no notice, I've been skipped waaaaah! what do I do!?". You all waited long enough, you know how it is.

Maybe something like "B/O 8094" would help. Good luck and congratulations to everyone.

You're 150% right and I apologize for any confusion I may have cause - I have been called to do my medical and hopefully processing for B/o - but I am also waiting for the conductors to call me as well.

Just a recap - List #163x - was called on 5/21 to do first drug test and pre processing, 6/28 for 2nd drug test and then have to report 7/5 for medical - ALL for bus op...

Excellent point I totally agree.

YES ! Thank You ! Especially since this thread IS about the Conductor Exam...

if they call me for conductor while im already a b/o im staying a b/o...they make more money and you can take promotion to t/o

That's a good point @ promotions.

Quick update - Ex#8094 list 109x - I did pre-employment 5/21, got the call today to go for final processing next week.. Yay!!Congratulations!
Thanks Syrenity

Congratulations!So Railgem congratulations ! Now is that for conductor or b.o.?
Thanks!! Pardon for not mentioning - it's for conductor

just keeping peeps in the loop  - #163x on exam #8094 - was called in to do medical & final processing for B/o today.  Got a start date of 7/15 to start bus op training

still waiting for C/r.  hopefully i will get a call in a years time for that.

just keeping peeps in the loop  - #163x on exam #8094 - was called in to do medical & final processing for B/o today.  Got a start date of 7/15 to start bus op training

still waiting for C/r.  hopefully i will get a call in a years time for that.

congrats Flowerpower !