Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It might even be the July class because not everyone called in list order will actually pass the medical ( put on medical hold ). Or the background investigation. And some may decline the position. 1091+ 35= 1126 so I think your chances are good.The sooner you guys ( and ladies ) get sworn in the sooner they will get to me!
July class is full, next calls are for August. I was going to start July class but ms shivers called me back and postponed :(

I've been a c/r for 2 years. Getting ready to go in for t/o
Good for you! Keep climbing that ladder!

Is anyone else having issues with the DCAS automated system? It keeps hanging up after saying "please hold while we access your information"

Yes I am I thought it was just me! Its been like that since Sunday.

@RailGem.... I'm confused... So your not in the July class??? What happened I'm lost???? I Spoke to her and she said the last list # hired for the July class was # 1091

@ KingNaya I was going to start in the July class but it's full so I'm in the August class. Most numbers being called aren't exactly consecutive.

(Some move on to b/o, some don't past background, others have discrepancies w/ their paperwork, problems w/ med, & few dont reply) but don't sweat it, you'll get the call before you know it. Enjoy this period as ur vacation. When I got the call I was on vacation. :-D

@Postal1 I spoke to Emma last week, she is assisting mrs. Shivers with the hiring process and calls for t/o and c/r. She told me they will be calling C/R right after the starting of the July 29th class, so the 1st week in August to listen out for a calling soon the August class starts August 26th and the September class starts September 30th.

What's your list #

@Posta1 they told the class only holds 30ppl thats it... Not 35 or 40

@Dan05979 yea she told me to call her personally the first week and she will let me know what's going on

She said I might have to come back down and take the drug test over cause it will expire before the August class on

@KingNaya how did you get in touch with her can you please share her number? I'm excited because they are only like 34 numbers before they reach me and I would like to know what are my chances for the August class. Thanks.

@ladymax Mrs. Shivers transferred me over to her letting me know she was assisting her with calls and hiring process for C/R and T/O. Her name is Emma she is the sweetest person ever seriously! Her # (347)643-8523. Well you included I have 78 people infront of me lol

Archived