Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok let me know of any new info... I spoke to her last week

Spoke to mrs. Shivers she said the class is scheduled for August 26 and they will start calling sometime next week. She also told me the class is only 30 but, they call more than 30 she didn't five me a number but, she said I will be called. I'm am super excited right now. As soon as I get the call I will post it so you guys can stay updated. Also, if you get any new info please continue to update us.

I don't think that it's being used on this list.

I remember back in 2008 the application stating the current minimum salary is $17.4975 per hour for a 40-hour week with increments

to $24.9950 after three years. Has that changed since 2008?

@SGifford is that call for B/O, C/R or T/O??? Cause if its for C/R that cant be possible because Im 1162 and they told me that they didnt get to my list # yet, but my paperwork is fine.

@LMDNYC the pay has changed

Starting $19.47

$20.86

$23.04

$27.81

@SGifford is that call for B/O, C/R or T/O??? Cause if its for C/R that cant be possible because Im 1162 and they told me that they didnt get to my list # yet, but my paperwork is fine.

@LMDNYC the pay has changed

Starting $19.47

$20.86

$23.04

$27.81

Sorry I didn't say. It's for T/O

@Sgifford I had to check the list again, but I saw your name on the T/O list... Your we're called for T/O... Congrats on your new career with MTA... You had me scared there for a min. This thread is for the Conductor list lol... But it's cool :)

@Sgifford I had to check the list again, but I saw your name on the T/O list... Your we're called for T/O... Congrats on your new career with MTA... You had me scared there for a min. This thread is for the Conductor list lol... But it's cool :)

exactly, it had me confused because I know peoples with lower #'s that 12's that havent been contacted yet.

And that's a good thing! So people like me who are waiting to start the process (getting the first letter) can see that the list is moving. From 961 to 1091 in about 4 months. Not really fast but not agonizingly slow.

The bad part is that the class is only 30pl at a time... That's really small com paired to a lot of other positions and agencies

Yeah but how many people had to be called to get those 30? 50, 60? From what I'm reading in this thread you are extremely close to being called. August may be your month.

My list is 1,33#.

Archived