Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

Trust me you will be in in no time... A lot of people too the BO opportunity.... I am praying for the August class, but definitely the Sept class

Jesus can do miracles... Make the impossible seem possible :) just a word of encouragement

• Upvote 3

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to go back to see what your list # is. So 1169 that sounds like sept but you might get aug.

Trust me you will be in in no time... A lot of people too the BO opportunity.... I am praying for the August class, but definitely the Sept class

Jesus can do miracles... Make the impossible seem possible :) just a word of encouragement

I am patient Its been a long haul but I can see light at th end of the tunnel.

@Postal1 some comforting news today I spoke to Mrs. Shivers today... She said they have the list in house now and they will be making calls today and next week for the August class :) ima going to keep praying and thanking jesus

@Postal1 some comforting news today I spoke to Mrs. Shivers today... She said they have the list in house now and they will be making calls today and next week for the August class :) ima going to keep praying and thanking jesus

What It Mean That They Have The List "In House Now" ? 

Hey guys here is my update.. I did not receive a phone call but, I did receive a letter today saying I have to report for my pre employment and medical on August 9th.. My list number is 1125. Good luck to everyone... I will update again after my appointment ...

@ptyler hey hun... i was with you in pre employment back in may... how are you??? Here is Mrs.Shivers # (347)643-8218 she is incharger of the conductors being hired. EveryoneI also spoke to Mrs.Shivers today and i was informed i had to report back down on 8/12/13 to redo my DT cause its about to expire and paperwork, because it was lost smh... so i guess there should be more info next week... my list #1169

@ptyler hey hun... i was with you in pre employment back in may... how are you??? Here is Mrs.Shivers # (347)643-8218 she is incharger of the conductors being hired. EveryoneI also spoke to Mrs.Shivers today and i was informed i had to report back down on 8/12/13 to redo my DT cause its about to expire and paperwork, because it was lost smh... so i guess there should be more info next week... my list #1169

@KingNaya that sucks hopefully you will make it into the August class. I have to report on Friday for medical and final processing.

when you pass your medical they will interview you, look at all your paper work, finger print you, swear you in and give you a start date. It may be Aug, it may be Sept.

Thanks for the heads up... Will they tell me on the spot if I passed the medical or will I have to comeback? Sorry for all the questions I just want to know so I can prepare myself and my family...

On the spot. After the doctor looks over your paper work from your physical they will give you a slip to take to the front area & then its a wrap.

Answer NO to everything on the computer, you'll see it there and make sure you BP is good. The docs act funny over there.

• Upvote 1

@Dan05979 Mrs.Shivers told me she cant find my paperwork, but to just bring all the same documents when i go on monday

what paper work did you bring exactly?

i know i have an idea about most of it but i just wanna double and triple check myself just incase theres any info i missed lol

• +Young+ changed the title to Conductor 8094 Hiring Process
  • SevenEleven unpinned this topic