Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Np... I spoke to Mrs. Shivers today she said I will be called for the Sept 30th class... She said she will be making calls next week or the week after... My list #1169

Congrats Naya! I knew you would get into either the August or September class!

I called Ms. Shiver this morning and she told me that I would be called this fall to start the process. So I at least have some sort of a time line.

She told me that the last appointed # was 1121. But in reading your thread I see that one of the last #'s going to school car for August was 1129.

My list number is 1125 and I start on Monday. The first two days down at Livingston st then as of Wednesday I'm in Coney Island. I got sworn in after my medical and paper work Checked out. The women made me stand and raise my right hand she read something I don't even remember and asked me to say I DO. Then went for finger prints and pass picture. I already have my pass number.

Congrats  LadyMax!!! What time do you report?  Just wondering if its before 6am.  

Way to go Naya!!!  My list #1216 so  I hope they call me soon. I did my DT on 5/25.  so I think it has expired and just waiting to be called  is driving me crazy.    :rolleyes:

Congrats Naya! I knew you would get into either the August or September class!

I called Ms. Shiver this morning and she told me that I would be called this fall to start the process. So I at least have some sort of a time line.

And my list # is 133#.

Congrats  LadyMax!!! What time do you report?  Just wondering if its before 6am.  

Way to go Naya!!!  My list #1216 so  I hope they call me soon. I did my DT on 5/25.  so I think it has expired and just waiting to be called  is driving me crazy.    :rolleyes:

Yup, that's expired certainly. No biggie, you'll be in the next class after your retest.

Archived