Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after weeks of trouble logging in I've finally made it thru to post. new to this forum so any help id appreciated. I went in on 10/25 for DT for conductor and havent heard anything back yet. at #169* on the list is it likely i will make the november 18th class? if not does anyone know when the following class will be and if its likely I will make that one?

after weeks of trouble logging in I've finally made it thru to post. new to this forum so any help id appreciated. I went in on 10/25 for DT for conductor and havent heard anything back yet. at #169* on the list is it likely i will make the november 18th class? if not does anyone know when the following class will be and if its likely I will make that one?

Not at all likely.

they gon make me take another damn piss test, I know it, daaamn

Fantasia-Gif.gif

This is likely if the drug test is only good for 30 days.

On another note, You never know what can happen but realistically speaking I think that people listed between 1600 - 1800's can look forward to a December, January or February schoolcar class if all goes smoothly with Transit. One thing's almost for sure you'll all be in schoolcar before the spring.

@LMDNYC I have no problem retaking it as much as they would like too, but I feel like its going back to step 1 :-/ ... So lets stay positive and hope for the best

yeah I agree, i'll do whatever I have to do, im just impatient, lol 

Not at all likely.

On another note, You never know what can happen but realistically speaking I think that people listed between 1600 - 1800's can look forward to a December, January or February schoolcar class if all goes smoothly with Transit. One thing's almost for sure you'll all be in schoolcar before the spring.

im in the 1940's 

Not at all likely.

Nah the drug test is good for 90 days. I was called in around Nov 2012 (Monday after Sandy hit) then had to take it in again in early February 2013, then got sworn in 2 weeks later for March 2013 class. 

Nah the drug test is good for 90 days. I was called in around Nov 2012 (Monday after Sandy hit) then had to take it in again in early February 2013, then got sworn in 2 weeks later for March 2013 class. 

Aha! ok that makes more sense now 90 days. Still it looks like some people will be taking it again.

How accurate do I have to be on this 21 page booklet as far as ACTUAL dates go?

I noticed on the pre employment papers for work history and residential history all you had to do was the MONTH and YEAR 

now on the 21 page booklet they want the DAY also

gonna be a lil hard to track down exact DAYS on some things, are they expecting you to really pinpoint these days?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I seen that too. I suppose you fill it out as best you remember. I believe you'll be subject to a small interview, in that case you can explain yourself if they find any discrepancy, or have other questions. After this, everything you put in that booklet better pan out or you'll be out the door even during schoolcar or on the road is what I keep hearing. I don't believe there's that many people keep exact dates on employment and that sort of thing, especially if you are an older person, but if you have exact dates then of course put them. It should still be fairly fairly accurate though. Stuff about convictions and education should probably be most precise down to the dates. Don't omit anything and certainly don't add anything, no lies. Hopefully someone can elaborate on this a little more.

In the 1690's and received my much awaited second call for medical and final processing this morning!! I go in on Tuesday and I'm hoping I will be sworn in that day and start in that 12/16 class R142Fan mentioned. Fingers crossed, this job is all I want for Xmas!!

Archived