Great day, Plus... R68A (N) train!!!

Luis1985

i actually took an R46 (C) train one time, going to school. The front had the (C), then the side signs said "C 8 AV LOCAL"....."C WASHTN HTS-168 ST", or suttin like that, and on the back it said (C).

it looked really nice. but that was just a one time thing. it was a 10 car set, mustve been borrowed from the (A).

you mean an 8 car set....

u right, but still its nice to see R68/R68A's on the (N)(W) instead of boring R160s.

True.. R160 is getting boring a bit.. Especially as im into OTT.. Love The R130/142/160.. But the 160 needs a rest.. Most R160 buffs are missing a chance to ride an OTT thats retiring and Im not letting that happen to myself.. Especially since I didnt even had a last ride on the R26-R36. Wasnt much of a rail fan at that time tho..

But anyways I do like the R68 on the (N)! It really shows the REAL (N)! Just like the REAL (J)(Z) is the R42s

True.. R160 is getting boring a bit.. Especially as im into OTT.. Love The R130/142/160.. But the 160 needs a rest.. Most R160 buffs are missing a chance to ride an OTT thats retiring and Im not letting that happen to myself.. Especially since I didnt even had a last ride on the R26-R36. Wasnt much of a rail fan at that time tho..

But anyways I do like the R68 on the (N)! It really shows the REAL (N)! Just like the REAL (J)(Z) is the R42s

HELL YEA!!! Thank god the R68/R68A's have like 20-30 more years to go. lol.

and if u think about it, this year the R68A's become legal. They're 21 yrs old, lmao.

my friend works in the auto shop next to the ENY Yard. thats how i managed to see them.

Okay, but how many trains were in the yard though, be it 160s or 42s?

and if u think about it, this year the R68A's become legal. They're 21 yrs old, lmao.

LOL!

LOL! . But still they are gonna be here for a while! The R32/42/44 are going bye bye soon! R44 in a bit after..

Okay, but how many trains were in the yard though, be it 160s or 42s?

LOL!

well it was rush hour, and i saw 6 sets of R42's while they were pulling them out of the yard for Rush Hour Service. Most of them were (Z) trains, and like 1 or 2 were (J) trains. i saw more R160s in the yard tho.

Archived