Has anyone ever faced their fear?

FamousNYLover

I was wondering if anyone here face against your fear?

In my origimal country Japan

1. Afraid of Dark
  2. Afraid of Dog (I did not know my mother had friendly puppy and he was licking me. I was small boy than.
  3. Afraid of Reptitle
  4. Afraid of insect/rat, bedbug, coackroach.
  5. Afraid of Tomato- I face my fear, which was delicious.
  6. Natto- I face my fear at one of four transfer schools I went to (due to move)
  7. Next door neighbor to grandmother's house who goes to different school (Kyushu Pref)- I did not did anything wrong, but they still accuse me of breaking their house window.

En Route to JFK via Seol International Airport

• Afraid on first part of Connecting Flight (taking off)- I face my fear by reading book, studying English.
  • Afraid of height, but manage to face against my fear.
  • Afraid to sleep because I am sound sleeper and miss the transfer point.
  • Afraid of escalator that goes on floor (similar to 23rd St Ely Av/Court Sq (E)(G)(V).
  • Afraid of surrendering.
  • Afraid to be 1st time in NY.

NY-OH

• Afraid to be in new American School.
  • Afraid of spider.
  • Afraid of rat/coackroach, bedbug.
  • Afraid of monster size truck.
  • Dog Fear- I began to love dog after I pet nice dog owner's dog.
  • I was afraid of cat, but not anymore.
  • I was afraid of domestic flight ride between LGA and CLE because I heard on news, some jets on flying with half fuel. I got over with.
  • I was afraid to face OH for 1st time.

I am afraid of those large roaches (people call them waterbugs). Those things scare the living hell outta me. At a distance I could care less, but if it's in my proximity, cover your ears, cuz I will scream like a girl. B)

I was wondering if anyone here face against your fear?

In my origimal country Japan

1. Afraid of Dark

2. Afraid of Dog (I did not know my mother had friendly puppy and he was licking me. I was small boy than.

3. Afraid of Reptitle

4. Afraid of insect/rat, bedbug, coackroach.

5. Afraid of Tomato- I face my fear, which was delicious.

6. Natto- I face my fear at one of four transfer schools I went to (due to move)

7. Next door neighbor to grandmother's house who goes to different school (Kyushu Pref)- I did not did anything wrong, but they still accuse me of breaking their house window.

En Route to JFK via Seol International Airport

• Afraid on first part of Connecting Flight (taking off)- I face my fear by reading book, studying English.

• Afraid of height, but manage to face against my fear.

• Afraid to sleep because I am sound sleeper and miss the transfer point.

• Afraid of escalator that goes on floor (similar to 23rd St Ely Av/Court Sq (E)(G)(V).

• Afraid of surrendering.

• Afraid to be 1st time in NY.

NY-OH

• Afraid to be in new American School.

• Afraid of spider.

• Afraid of rat/coackroach, bedbug.

• Afraid of monster size truck.

• Dog Fear- I began to love dog after I pet nice dog owner's dog.

• I was afraid of cat, but not anymore.

• I was afraid of domestic flight ride between LGA and CLE because I heard on news, some jets on flying with half fuel. I got over with.

• I was afraid to face OH for 1st time.

I now know your greatest weaknesses and shall use them wisely to defeat you:mad:

Anyway....

Clowns, Drag Queens (pretty much anything wearing more makeup than they should) - faced the fear of drag queens...was...very...very....difficult @_@ but she/he (how do you address one again?) was actually pretty funny...unlike clowns :P;;

fear of flying...faced this going to Austin and will face it again going to Germany

fear of drowning...need to learn how to swim

fear of bugs...anything with as many legs as i have fingers is creepy -_-;;

fear of heights - i live on the 22nd floor now...

uhm thats about it

I am afraid of any kind of bees and wasps as well. I will run away with lightning speed from bees and wave my arms like a raving lunatic to get them to leave me alone. BUZZ OFF!:eek:

You aint the only one who hates bees. If you ever saw me, and then see a bee come near me, you will see me lean to the opposite side and walk fast. Why? because I got stung in the neck and the hand before.

I am afraid of those large roaches (people call them waterbugs). Those things scare the living hell outta me. At a distance I could care less, but if it's in my proximity, cover your ears, cuz I will scream like a girl. :P

God I hate those things -_-

I forgot few thing.

I am afraid of bees also. When I was waiting for LOOP #2 bus at Hyde Park Stop & Shop, bee were distracting me (That was during Dutchess County Fair).

Even thought I was afraid, I stay calm and move slowly away.

You aint the only one who hates bees. If you ever saw me, and then see a bee come near me, you will see me lean to the opposite side and walk fast. Why? because I got stung in the neck and the hand before.

You were not suppose to walk fast.

I am afraid of bee, but if you stay still, and walk slowly away, you will not get stung.

I am still afraid of any kinds of snakes, even house snake.

I am afraid of those large roaches (people call them waterbugs). Those things scare the living hell outta me. At a distance I could care less, but if it's in my proximity, cover your ears, cuz I will scream like a girl. :P

I'm so scared of centipedes. There so ulgy! But if I find them in my room I have to pick em' up and throw them out the window.

Waterbugs, house centipedes (the ones that look like spider with alot of legs), and of course #1, spiders are my greatest fears. I don't need to face them, I just need them to stay away from me and out of my apartment for now on out........

Waterbugs, house centipedes (the ones that look like spider with alot of legs), and of course #1, spiders are my greatest fears. I don't need to face them, I just need them to stay away from me and out of my apartment for now on out........

i HATE those centipedes. especially when they think they can walk on the ceiling (they always end up falling) and decide to try it directly over your bed right before you decide to go to sleep... i can't even step on them they're so hideously scary. i used to drench them in hairspray instead.

i remember when i visited my cousins in pennsylvania, they used to pick up daddy long leg spiders and proceeded to pull their legs off one by one... i had nightmares. :confused:

DIE BUGS DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:tdown:

I hate dogs. I had a traumatic childhood experience which involved getting chased by a pack of pitbulls while riding bikes. Dogs also crap all over the sidewalk. In a perfect world there would be no dogs.

As said over and over again [since you just ignore what's been told to you], IT'S THE FAULT OF THE IRRESPONISBLE OWNERS!

I own a dog and enjoy playing fetch with him and taking him out on walks. Not all dogs are bad like you are overstating it [as always].

==

Anyway, I hate bugs, waterbugs and silverfish especially. One time I saw both within hours of each other and eventually killed both. And of all days I was supposed to fly out to Las Vegas in a few hours. Needless to say I was sleeping the whole flight over.

I used to be afraid of roller coasters till a few years ago and have been on some of the most extreme ones like Kinda Ka, Nitro, Dominator, Griffon, Incredible Hulk, etc.

My next fear that I recently got over were the freefall rides like Drop Zone at Kings Dominion and the Twilight zone tower of terror at Disney World.

I guess the next thing left would be those slingshot type rides [i think I'll pass on those].

:tdown:

As said over and over again [since you just ignore what's been told to you], IT'S THE FAULT OF THE IRRESPONISBLE OWNERS!

I own a dog and enjoy playing fetch with him and taking him out on walks. Not all dogs are bad like you are overstating it [as always].

==

Anyway, I hate bugs, waterbugs and silverfish especially. One time I saw both within hours of each other and eventually killed both. And of all days I was supposed to fly out to Las Vegas in a few hours. Needless to say I was sleeping the whole flight over.

I used to be afraid of roller coasters till a few years ago and have been on some of the most extreme ones like Kinda Ka, Nitro, Dominator, Griffon, Incredible Hulk, etc.

My next fear that I recently got over were the freefall rides like Drop Zone at Kings Dominion and the Twilight zone tower of terror at Disney World.

I guess the next thing left would be those slingshot type rides [i think I'll pass on those].

A lots of dogs they kiss me. Some dog owner tells me, "You're very good with handling dog."

Every so often I have nightmares of the waterbug invasion in my last apartment uptown. *shiver*

A lots of dogs they kiss me. Some dog owner tells me, "You're very good with handling dog."

I wish I could own a dog. But the rent would skyrocket if I decided to bring one in. I was lucky enough to have one when i was a kid. They're a lot of work but I can appreciate them greatly, especially when their licking my face to death first thing in the morning hahah

Archived