Has anyone ever faced their fear?

FamousNYLover

I'm afraid of Gov Paterson running for Governor and winning.

LOL! I'm afraid of Bloomberg returning for a third term! :P

Every so often I have nightmares of the waterbug invasion in my last apartment uptown. *shiver*[/QOUTE]

You can't be serious. How'd you get invaded by waterbugs, was it a slurry of them? That must suck :P

LOL! I'm afraid of Bloomberg returning for a third term! :o

Every so often I have nightmares of the waterbug invasion in my last apartment uptown. *shiver*

You can't be serious. How'd you get invaded by waterbugs, was it a slurry of them? That must suck :o

they come out of toilets :P

(riiiiight..... :P )

I hate dogs. I had a traumatic childhood experience which involved getting chased by a pack of pitbulls while riding bikes. Dogs also crap all over the sidewalk. In a perfect world there would be no dogs.

I could understand this one I have kids and peeps need to put your damn dog on (A) leash / (N)o (E)xceptions

They can swim, they just can't climb up a slippery surface. That's why it is easy to flush them down the toilet or the sink. Depending on where you trap the bug.

You talking about an actual water bug or the American Cockroach?

American Cockroach, how unpatriotic :P

I don't know where they came from. I'd just come how at 12 something AM and find them in the shower or the sink...after that they started coming out during the day and then the ceiling over the tub caved in...it was time to move after that. ._.;;

Damn! :eek:

Yuki has mad fears....

anyway, I used to have a fear of failure... especially in high school...

Now when I don't succeed @ something, I move on from it....

also used to have a fear of speaking in public... I conquered that w/ not constantly thinking what I'm going to say, and how it's going to sound when I say it.... Before I actually say it....

however, I still have a fear of (the sound of) chains, walking around at night....

Like lex/forest glen, I too was attacked by a dog @ a young age... I can't sit here & blame an owner b/c the dog was a stray.... anyway, so it's like, whenever I hear the sound of chains, I immediately look in every direction, and brace myself for a possible attack by another dog....

Speaking of centipedes, I actually like the things... They keep cockroaches in here at a minimum....

If you have a house w/ centipedes in em, and find cockroaches dead (or lying, dying) somewhere all of a sudden, guess what's to blame for it.......

Archived