R17?

DJ MC

Is this car still around? The only information I can provide is that from the website it's been last seen at the Concourse yard and reported to be operational

img_3201.jpg

There are several cars in this class that still exists, but they are not being used for passenger service. They are mainly used for work service, and there is a museum car as well used for fan trips.

It would be a sight seeing a subway car with wings going to Cuba. :P
That line is from the original "The taking of pelham 123" where Officer Patrone claims what the hostage takers were going to do with the train LOL."Hey Z I think I know what they are going to do with the train.....Their going to fly it to cuba.

That line is from the original "The taking of pelham 123" where Officer Patrone claims what the hostage takers were going to do with the train LOL."Hey Z I think I know what they are going to do with the train.....Their going to fly it to cuba.

yes. exactly :P

A joke which I bet is lost on many today.

• 2 months later...

Archived