Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
DJ MC

R17?

Is this car still around? The only information I can provide is that from the website it's been last seen at the Concourse yard and reported to be operational

img_3201.jpg

There are several cars in this class that still exists, but they are not being used for passenger service. They are mainly used for work service, and there is a museum car as well used for fan trips.

MC CJ: It's still there....unless someone flew the train to Cuba :P

It would be a sight seeing a subway car with wings going to Cuba. :P
That line is from the original "The taking of pelham 123" where Officer Patrone claims what the hostage takers were going to do with the train LOL."Hey Z I think I know what they are going to do with the train.....Their going to fly it to cuba.

That line is from the original "The taking of pelham 123" where Officer Patrone claims what the hostage takers were going to do with the train LOL."Hey Z I think I know what they are going to do with the train.....Their going to fly it to cuba.

yes. exactly :P

A joke which I bet is lost on many today.

6895 is a work motor. It hasn't been used as such since the late 1990s-early 2000s. It is part of the transit museum collection, but is missing some parts. It was used in a fantrip in the later 1990s with 4 6 line redbirds, touring people around Westchester yard.

WOW they actually moved it for once. I heard those two cars have been sitting there not moving for a while.

They didn't move it. All they did was just park the R110A right in front of it.