R32 (D) Train!!!!!!

R32 3838

Nice shot dude!!!

Ok I gotta be a ********* right now lol. The charade is up, that's not a (D)elta. Its actually a (V)ictor but the motorman signed it up as a (D)elta. Sorry dude lol (Anthony showed me the pics & told me xD)

But it would be nice to see it on the (D)elta 1 last time.

Nice shot dude!!!

Ok I gotta be a ********* right now lol. The charade is up, that's not a (D)elta. Its actually a (V)ictor but the motorman signed it up as a (D)elta. Sorry dude lol (Anthony showed me the pics & told me xD)

Dang it Anthony!!! :mad:

Nice shot dude!!!

Now didn't I say that at the very beginning? ;)

Wait....When did the (D) go to 2nd Av? Thats a (V):)

It's a (V). If you ask nicely, things can be done :P

Either a baseball Speical.....

Or the T/O is messing wit the Railfans...

Which said T/O may be one....:)

Yep, playing with railfan minds ;) I'm glad that a lot of you guys down there have such great senses of humor. :tup:

Reminds me of how R-62s at CI Yd were signed as (10), (14) etc. for when an R-1/9 fantrip passed by a few years back. It was amusing to watch the reactions of many of the fans as we went by.

Yep, playing with railfan minds ;) I'm glad that a lot of you guys down there have such great senses of humor. :tup:

Reminds me of how R-62s at CI Yd were signed as (10), (14) etc. for when an R-1/9 fantrip passed by a few years back. It was amusing to watch the reactions of many of the fans as we went by.

Hey who would know more about railfans..

Than other railfans????? :cool:

Nice shot dude!!!

I knew this was a fake......people need to think & see things out more. If there were Baseball specials, there would be two trains on both sides....

I saw an R44 on the (C) yesterday night (uptown at 34th St-Penn Station). Are the R32s being diverted to other lines and the (C) being repopulated with 75 footers?

R44 (C)? In Service via Local or just the LED?

I also noticed a lot more R32 (A)s last night during the (F) g/o..

I saw an R44 on the (C) yesterday night (uptown at 34th St-Penn Station). Are the R32s being diverted to other lines and the (C) being repopulated with 75 footers?

It might have been a reroute. I once got an R-44 local at Hoyt/Schermerhorn which I assume was a rerouted (A) running local and terminating at Euclid. It ran with regular (C) to Euclid signs on the LED. Probably signed that way so that riders would know it wasn't going to the Rockaways or Lefferts since it was basically a (C) at that point.

There would have been at least 3-5 sets of R32s on the (A) for extra service

Yea 3, Tho 2 came into Broadway- Lafayette St, which was an (A), 1 at 145th on Exp, tho could be a (C) or (A).. But i doubt thats nothing..

I guess thats not a lot.. Sry..

R44 (C)? In Service via Local or just the LED?

I also noticed a lot more R32 (A)s last night during the (F) g/o..

It was in service, the LED rollsign said "8 AV LCL" and "145 St/Mnhtn" which is presumably due to a GO cutting back the (C) from going to 168th.

It might have been a reroute. I once got an R-44 local at Hoyt/Schermerhorn which I assume was a rerouted (A) running local and terminating at Euclid. It ran with regular (C) to Euclid signs on the LED. Probably signed that way so that riders would know it wasn't going to the Rockaways or Lefferts since it was basically a (C) at that point.

It could be. But I would assume that the rerouted train would at least go to 168th St, if not 207th. This one only went to 145th, and it seems unlikely that the (MTA) would force all uptown dwellers returning from Halloween parties to take shuttle buses.

I actually caught an R32 on the (A) yesterday...that was cool :)

You did??? Several friends and myself caught it as well. What car did you get on? The car we caught was car 3494 heading to 207th. We caught it at Chambers. Some dude was at the RFW with a camera and he got off a few stops after.

You did??? Several friends and myself caught it as well. What car did you get on? The car we caught was car 3494 heading to 207th. We caught it at Chambers. Some dude was at the RFW with a camera and he got off a few stops after.

Don't see what's so rare about R32 (A) trains these days. On the 19th of October, I got one at 42nd St while returning home from the Best Buy at Elmhurst with my uncle. We had to return later that day to pick up an item, and we got off at Jay St to take the (F), when a few minutes later another R32 (A) turned up. Later that evening, while returning home, I got another R32 (A) at Hoyt-Schermerhorn St after transferring from the (G). Unfortunately it went to Lefferts and I had to transfer.

I don't have pictures and didn't memorize car numbers, but I promise everyone this all happened.

Archived