Random bus shots from the past week

fordhamkid7721

Well well well, look who decided to post pictures here. After all the stuff you & your boy said about this forum, I figured that you wouldnt even post here! I smell hypocrisy!

On-topic, the only two photos that are actually clean and good are the 2nd and 7th photos imo.

Well well well, look who decided to post pictures here. After all the stuff you & your boy said about this forum, I figured that you wouldnt even post here! I smell hypocrisy!

On-topic, the only two photos that are actually clean and good are the 2nd and 7th photos imo.

well, I decided to be mature and not let a few pricks ruin it for me...this isnt a bad site...just the few foamers here that think they're such badasses and what not...and I didnt appreciate one of your guys(he knows who he is) posting everything we said in our chat because of one thing we showed one of our guys that was said about him and felt he needed to hear...but I'm not getting my topic deleted over this bs..I have other real life issues to worry about....so on topic...thanks for your...constructive criticism...

Archived