Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
metsfan

Fully wrapped comets.....

Slammin pics, but I don't like wrapped vehicles which cover the windows.

Me neither, I hope you can still see out of them.

Nice photos.

Oh great, now they're trying to make trains into big, moving billboards.

Transit systems are in need of extra monies to "stay afloat" Let's hope the monies gets put back into the system not corporate pockets. Seen in done in the Chilean rail system a few years back. It helped them to buy new cars and overhaul the entire rail system. You never know depending on who is running the system. Good Luck NJT...

Hello Everyone,

That train is the train that is currently assigned to the train that operates to the new Medowlands Rail station.

Eric

Thanks for the info! Makes sense since you cant see the destination info, don't wanna be sending that out to stations like newark broad st, pax be like "uh, where's it going...:confused:" ;):cool:

- A

Cool , can u see out those windows?:confused:

Yeah you can still see out the windows... Its like those screens that u see on the back pick-ups where you can see out but not in

That Is Really Bad You Cannot Even See Out The Window. Or Where The Hell The Train is Going!

I've been inside a wrapped HBLR train, and a wrapped bus, you can see out, because of the way the eye detects light and shapes. You just can't see in. It's ok that you can't see where the train is going, because it only makes like 2 station stops after leaving hoboken.

- A