MTA NYC Bus

ciboii22

I hope you don't mean they're getting rid of the ZF transmissions and putting in the Allison V731 transmission.

Unfortunately, from some of the sources I've been hearing from, it does sound like the real deal. There has been way too many breakdowns with those ZF transmissions. Ulmer Park didnt want those 5000s to begin with!

As for those orange signs, they have been going after buses with the TwinVision LEDs. I wonder if MJQ's TwinVision LED buses would get the same treatment

Unfortunately, from some of the sources I've been hearing from, it does sound like the real deal. There has been way too many breakdowns with those ZF transmissions. Ulmer Park didnt want those 5000s to begin with!

As for those orange signs, they have been going after buses with the TwinVision LEDs. I wonder if MJQ's TwinVision LED buses would get the same treatment

I wonder if Ulmer only got those buses from Flatbush to 'lower the overall fleet age' at Ulmer? :sigh: I wished those buses were still at Flatbush. Hell I think Flatbush should've just sent some 9600's to Ulmer instead or just give Ulmer the NG's and leave Flatbush as RTS only.

Oops ! My bad ii did it ronq loll well they are doing something with the buses . And someone on here said 5117 had orange lights and it doesn't ii saw 5117 on the b3 lastnight and it still had greenlights

Ok I said 5117 has orange signs and I double checked I made a mistake confusing the zero for a 1...its was actually 5107!

Mta ulmer park buses the zf engines are now going to be a transmission bus witch meens they are going to be regular . Stay tuned for more updates

yeah, i think what was said was that the buses with the ZF transmissions are going to be a mainstay at UP. Which unless im wrong are the 5000's going there. are they removing the ZF's with allison's, or the other way around? im confused. hope im right and not to late! LOL

I wonder if Ulmer only got those buses from Flatbush to 'lower the overall fleet age' at Ulmer? :sigh: I wished those buses were still at Flatbush. Hell I think Flatbush should've just sent some 9600's to Ulmer instead or just give Ulmer the NG's and leave Flatbush as RTS only.

no i like the ngs at flatbush

Archived