DOB, Stress, and Death

DOB2RTO

I have once witness an incident where a bus driver handled a stressful situation. A man entered the back end of the bus refusing to pay his fair. The bus driver then politely ask the man to pay his fair or leave the bus. The man replied ...why don't you make me pay? .....the bus driver said to the man this time .... its either you pay your fair or I call the caps .....the man replied shut the fu k up. The bus driver remained silence and quietly dispatch his depot about the situation .....two stops has gone by and the man is still in the bus ....at the following stop they goes two police car awaiting him ....the man was then hand cuff and arrested. The driver didn't even leave his seat ...all he had to do was describe the guy. Was the driver stress himself about the situation ...nope ....he staid quiet.

Although I have not done it, I could imagine how it can be stressful .....All I can say in this situation is that everyone handles stress differently. As a bus driver yes you may get death threat but you can't let that bather you. When its time for you to go you will go .....just lime you can step outside and get hit with a bullet that was not intended for you ....that's life. Well, I've got to go the super bowl is about to come on.

That goes for C/R's too. I thing would be the panhaddlers they be harrassing people for money to the point you got to say something then they want to fight the C/R. So I learned not to speak directly to the person breaking the Law I just call for police to meet me enroute and make a PA Announcement to report to the Car Number and describe what the person is doing. Most of the time they leave the train immediately or customer take matters into thier own hands to aviod a delay.

Stuff happens and almost every job in (MTA) got stress.

Archived