R160 (E) via 6 Ave,Smith-9 Sts and more

Sea Beach

The R160 (E) was programed for 2 Ave but it was really going to 34 St,they dont have program for 34 st.

(E) via 6 Ave (F)

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2602.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

Smith-9 Sts (F)(G)

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

Dekalb Ave (R)(Q)

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

42 St-Grand Central (S)

IMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

42 St-Bryant Park (F)(D)

IMG_2609.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

10 Car Marker/OPTO

IMG_2615.jpg

9 St Track Sign

IMG_2616.jpg

Enjoy! :)

-(V)

That's some good (E) coverage. Next time the displays should say

(E) To 34 St Herald SQ

(E) Via 6 Avenue

Instead of (E) to LWR E SIDE 2 AV, via 6 AV.

I think that's because there's no program for (E) to 34th Street - Herald Square via 6th Avenue since the station wasn't really meant to be a terminal. Who knows, they might get updated and added afterwards.

@OP - Great shots!

I think that's because there's no program for (E) to 34th Street - Herald Square via 6th Avenue since the station wasn't really meant to be a terminal. Who knows, they might get updated and added afterwards.

@OP - Great shots!

Are you sure about that? 34th Street was used as a terminal in the past, especially before express service was inaugurated in the 60s. And the (:) and (D) trains used the station as a terminal during the various Manhattan Bridge closures.

great photos

Thanks! :)

That's some good (E) coverage. Next time the displays should say

(E) To 34 St Herald SQ

(E) Via 6 Avenue

Instead of (E) to LWR E SIDE 2 AV, via 6 AV.

A little IRT (S) but that's okay, the (E)(F)(G)(R)(Q) and (D) dominated.

they cant because they dont have the program for 34 St

Nice pics and vids!

Great shots man! And don't you just love it when technology can be so misleading?

hahaha,of course,it leads into more fun! :)

The "barricades" at Smith St are ruining the view, but nice shots!

Unfortunatley yes,for 4 years :cry:

@OP - Great shots!

yep,theres no program for it

Are you sure about that? 34th Street was used as a terminal in the past, especially before express service was inaugurated in the 60s. And the (B) and (D) trains used the station as a terminal during the various Manhattan Bridge closures.

it can be used as a terminal,but not on weekdays when theres alot of trains or express service cause it would cause traffic!

Nice pics! Agreed, the baracades at Smith-9th is ruining the view.

And :) @ the Dekalb R46 R pic [left hand side].

Unfortunatley yes,for 4 years :cry:

LMAO,she asked me what train that was and I told her the (R),she said she needed the (Q). she was hot,lol :)

what about the left hand side R68A (Q) pic? LMFAOOOOOOO

LMAO,she asked me what train that was and I told her the (R),she said she needed the (Q). she was hot,lol :)

what about the left hand side R68A (Q) pic? LMFAOOOOOOO

She's very warm at least as most are in coats, she's in another season. Looks to me like Attention Seeking Syndrome (how's that work as an acronym).

There's been zippers for years, remember them at Times Square? 1928 was when it was introduced. Now they are everywhere, cabs, buses, trains, all areas of public transportation. I think, easier to program and adapt vs. printing out new roll signs.

Lucky encounter! :P

Lol, the bag is in the way, so it's hard to tell from just the back.

LMAO,I think were better off with the bag there,you wouldnt wanna see that,lmao. btw thats my friend Christina.

Slammin pics!

Thanks! :P

She's very warm at least as most are in coats, she's in another season. Looks to me like Attention Seeking Syndrome (how's that work as an acronym).

There's been zippers for years, remember them at Times Square? 1928 was when it was introduced. Now they are everywhere, cabs, buses, trains, all areas of public transportation. I think, easier to program and adapt vs. printing out new roll signs.

lol,what?

Awesome pics!

Nice photos/vids of the (E) Via 6th Ave. and the lines running in Manhattan and Brooklyn, :P!

Thanks Guys! :)

Archived