Collection of Disposable Cameras

This I took with friend's camera which I broke again.

Front Row: Red Camera, Polaid Camera. Polaid Camera was used when I was staying in Akron, Ohio.

2nd-4th Row: USA Flag- one that sell cheap for $5.50 (same price as current express bus fare)

Center of these rows: Kodak camera with white and yellow which Amy bought it for me.

Rear Row including top- Reusable Recycle Camera- 2 CVS, 2 Walgreen. Free film with each 1-hour develop.

Top Row: 2 Kodak Camera.

GroteFoto-MXQIEBGN.jpg

Enjoy it!

Uhh, Yuki... I cannot see the photo, may you upload it somewhere like Photobucket?

You broke your friend's camera...?

fail-owned-building-door-fail.jpg

Not again...

How about now?

My five Photubkcet accounts, PictureTrail.com is getting limit, and I cannot afford to upgrade to membership level.

I never used digital cemera so much before, and I was using it in rain.

Fact:

1. When I was not suppose to venture into Brooklyn myself, I lost expensive digital camera Japanese guest gave to me.

2. Next, I broke Hitachi Digital Camera, because I did not put it away and my mom sit on.

3. Next, I broke friend's camera because I was using in rain.

Nice collection you got there!

You know, if i ever get another camera to replace my stylus 770sw, you can have the 770sw, battery, charger, everything that came with it, since you seem really into taking photos of stuff. It needs a cleaning & new gaskets, so when i fix it some time next year its yours.

And yes, must be careful with cameras, they are (for the most part) delicate electronic or mechanical equipment.

- A

You need to take better care of people's property Yuki.

Nice collection you got there!

You know, if i ever get another camera to replace my stylus 770sw, you can have the 770sw, battery, charger, everything that came with it, since you seem really into taking photos of stuff. It needs a cleaning & new gaskets, so when i fix it some time next year its yours.

And yes, must be careful with cameras, they are (for the most part) delicate electronic or mechanical equipment.

- A

Thank you both.

From now on, I learned Digital Cameras is not good in rain.

And so are other electronic devices Yuki.

Thank you, Harry.

I always has to wear cell phone on my neck. But in rain, I put inside sweatshirt and closed my jacket and take out when I'm inside bus/subway to record departure/arrival.

I always has to wear cell phone on my neck because I lose stuff.

As for your 5 Photobucket accounts, you should delete the photos that come out bad or blurry before posting them onto Photobucket. You can go through your Photobucket accounts and delete pictures you took at the same location more than once (i.e. (7) trains at Junction Blvd), etc.

Archived