R16 side rollsign

INDman

Oh I am that lucky and I should be getting some more signs in the next month or so.

Oh dagnabbit! I'm coming after you then!!Lol j/k

As authentic I'd like to be I think I'll just make my own rollsigns. I'll just research the mechanism and construction as to how they're made and find the material that they're printed on.

Oh dagnabbit! I'm coming after you then!!Lol j/k

As authentic I'd like to be I think I'll just make my own rollsigns. I'll just research the mechanism and construction as to how they're made and find the material that they're printed on.

Well they are printed on Mylar and as long as you know the dimensions, it should not be too to get the signs printed. As for making a sign box, that will be hard.

Well they are printed on Mylar and as long as you know the dimensions, it should not be too to get the signs printed. As for making a sign box, that will be hard.

Mylar...thanks for that! I can print the signs on paper with adhesive backs and paste them on the mylar. The sign box...hmm, you're right about that.

From people I know who were down sizing their collections.

Yup you and your apartment space reap all the benefits LOL all I get is books, cards, and small stuff since most of my "storage space" is tied up with a MC and an R42 sign. Don't know where I'm gonna fit an ME-42 so that's on hold ATM...

But hey sometimes the books got the most interesting stuff in them.

Archived