The scariest thing I've ever seen in the subway

nel070

I haven't seen much that's noteworthy, although last summer I was getting on an R train at 59 St/4 Av when I heard some people calling for help down the platform, then I saw that a man had fallen onto the express tracks having an epileptic seizure.

This riding on the ends of subway cars seems to be getting more common. Maybe I just didn't hear about them before, but seems like there are more occurrences of it.

I haven't seen much that's noteworthy, although last summer I was getting on an R train at 59 St/4 Av when I heard some people calling for help down the platform, then I saw that a man had fallen onto the express tracks having an epileptic seizure.

This riding on the ends of subway cars seems to be getting more common. Maybe I just didn't hear about them before, but seems like there are more occurrences of it.

Scariest I saw was when I was maybe 7 years old, two kids playing chicken with the side doors and the tunnel wall at the end of the station. They hopped off as the train was moving before it got in the tunnel. And this was before CCTV's were widespread, doing this at curved stations where they couldn't be seen by a C/R...they were lucky they didn't get splattered b/c they easily could have.

Scariest I saw was when I was maybe 7 years old, two kids playing chicken with the side doors and the tunnel wall at the end of the station. They hopped off as the train was moving before it got in the tunnel. And this was before CCTV's were widespread, doing this at curved stations where they couldn't be seen by a C/R...they were lucky they didn't get splattered b/c they easily could have.

Just wait till you get to see the mess that makes. Trust me, it ain't pretty.

"Blood and bones"...I've seen gore never in the subway but gore and it is NOT pretty so youre right about that...

Let's just say, a 12-9 by a Redbird is gonna be real freaky cuz the blood matches the same color as the train! And if a person got 12-9ed by an R32, there'd be nothing left of him/her. Just be wary.

Let's just say, a 12-9 by a Redbird is gonna be real freaky cuz the blood matches the same color as the train! And if a person got 12-9ed by an R32, there'd be nothing left of him/her. Just be wary.

Put it this way...if a person got 12-9'd by anything other than a track cart, there'd be virtually nothing left...

Put it this way...if a person got 12-9'd by anything other than a track cart, there'd be virtually nothing left...

Kibbles 'n Bits. (Now huma.....err.....meat flavored :P )

I've seen children messing around between two R32's..........but I wasn't scared.

I guess if you want to call it scary,I`ve seen a few people jump on the tracks to retrive something that feel on the tracks.Like this one time at the Grand Central station on the queens bound(7) line,a lady dropped her purse on the tracks and she went to get it.Now you know when the (7) is pulling into the station there is a blind spot where you cant see the train coming,but you can see the headlights bouncing off the wall and I say about 100ft or so the train was that close to hitting her.Luckily she made it on time back to the platform.

I guess if you want to call it scary,I`ve seen a few people jump on the tracks to retrive something that feel on the tracks.Like this one time at the Grand Central station on the queens bound(7) line,a lady dropped her purse on the tracks and she went to get it.Now you know when the (7) is pulling into the station there is a blind spot where you cant see the train coming,but you can see the headlights bouncing off the wall and I say about 100ft or so the train was that close to hitting her.Luckily she made it on time back to the platform.

The Grand Central station is pretty much oddly-shaped, when I first went there I expected the trains to make some noise coming in like the South Ferry station!

Oh, and unless you're athletic enough to jump right onto the train tracks, avoid the third rail and climb right back on the platform, you shouldn't be going into there!

while waiting for the (R) or(V) at grand ave an north bound express (F) train arrivesd running express and it was a 160 and on the last car om the back were three kids hanging onto the back of the last car outside by the bars it terrified me because if they fell off they would have been killed what do u guys think

Did you inform the Station Agent on duty?

subway surfers can go piss on the third rail for all i care. it's their responsibility alone to take care of their own lives.

Dingdingding!

I don't get it, what is the point of subway surfing? "Look at me I;m gonna be a complete retard and ride on the back of the train!"

while waiting for the (R) or(V) at grand ave an north bound express (F) train arrivesd running express and it was a 160 and on the last car om the back were three kids hanging onto the back of the last car outside by the bars it terrified me because if they fell off they would have been killed what do u guys think
Only three words can be used to describe them:

dee-dee-dee-lg.gif

Archived