The scariest thing I've ever seen in the subway

nel070

while waiting for the (R) or(V) at grand ave an north bound express (F) train arrivesd running express and it was a 160 and on the last car om the back were three kids hanging onto the back of the last car outside by the bars it terrified me because if they fell off they would have been killed what do u guys think

Already seen two idiot 14-16yr old kids, do that on the back of a (6) train. It was late and bypassed Middletown Rd., and as it passed, I seen the two that evolution passed, hanging on the back. Truthfully, was thinking to myself, I hope they lose their grip, and both of those dummies fall off........

Already seen two idiot 14-16yr old kids, do that on the back of a (6) train. It was late and bypassed Middletown Rd., and as it passed, I seen the two that evolution passed, hanging on the back. Truthfully, was thinking to myself, I hope they lose their grip, and both of those dummies fall off........

I still don't get the point of subway surfing. It's retarded, and death-prone. :confused:

Archived