of 5657

DOB2RTO

Wow, nice photos but all that over a mattress, yikes. Thanks for sharing.

The engine is VERY exposed to the elements on the streets. Nothing is under the engine and belts to keep objects like this from getting caught in the belts and engine compartment. All it takes is an object getting caught in it, and springs from mattresses will tear apart vitals in the engine. Goes to show how vulnerable bus engines are to the road elements.

FDNY is VERY known to rip apart buses, to get to the fire. That is why all those holes are in the side. Rumor has it, alot of them use to be MTA bus drivers who got laid off back in the 80's and 90's (IIRC), and this is their in house revenge.

For those that can't see them, they are in the gallery. I changed my photobucket account to private (after the photos were shown here), so they just disappeared. I can't see them now. It's back to public, so when I post other pics they should show up. I have had problems in the past with seeing others pics on here, so I guess it depends on the CPUs we have and their respective settings.

For those that can't see them, they are in the gallery. I changed my photobucket account to private (after the photos were shown here), so they just disappeared. I can't see them now. It's back to public, so when I post other pics they should show up. I have had problems in the past with seeing others pics on here, so I guess it depends on the CPUs we have and their respective settings.

All I see in this thread is a red X.

I'll check the gallery. Thanks for posting.

• 4 years later...

Archived