Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

MTA Nova Rts's

Ty24

]Does anyone know if they're planning to put Orange Led's on all of the Nova's Like 5105,5117,5108?..I Believe they should do them all because that would be a good upgrade for them and would bring them out even more..and it wouldnt be hard to see the number of the route at night when the bus is approaching the stop or jus going by..

]Does anyone know if they're planning to put Orange Led's on all of the Nova's Like 5105,5117,5108?..I Believe they should do them all because that would be a good upgrade for them and would bring them out even more..and it wouldnt be hard to see the number of the route at night when the bus is approaching the stop or jus going by..

It seems to be only the buses with TwinVision LEDs, I wonder if MJQ's buses will get that treatment

It seems to be only the buses with TwinVision LEDs, I wonder if MJQ's buses will get that treatment

Yea i know i wonder but i know they would probably end up getting them.

Archived