2001 - 04 Manhattan Bridge Service Changes

Harry

I had that brochure in the past, don't know if I still have it...

The ones not highlighted meant nothing was changed right? In this case, the F, N and R trains?

Yes, the (F), (N) and (R) were not affected at all (the (N) and the (R) for the meantime, it was tweaked with later on though).

Thanks for sharing this H. I'll like to get one, what do I do about getting one from the site?

Thanks for sharing, this guaranteed the (D) would never run on the Brighton Line again as well as the (:( at the West End line. The end of the (Q6) as well from 1988-2001

Thanks for this! I think I might have this, but I don't remember where it is now.

Great scans, thanks.

You're very welcome guys. I'm always trying to get scans of stuff. There will definitely be more to come. :cool:

Thanks Harry for the nice scans! I might be in the minority here but I think the (;) and (D) are good. The (D) gives West End riders 24-7 service without having to transfer at 36th Street late nights and the (:o fits the Brighton Express allowing the (Q) to be the local 24-7. Now the Brighton, West End and Sea Beach each have 24-7 service by one train. Plus Brighton has an express that runs 6am-11pm and West End has a supplemental Rush Hour train.

Thanks Harry for the nice scans! I might be in the minority here but I think the (;) and (D) are good. The (D) gives West End riders 24-7 service without having to transfer at 36th Street late nights and the (:o fits the Brighton Express allowing the (Q) to be the local 24-7. Now the Brighton, West End and Sea Beach each have 24-7 service by one train. Plus Brighton has an express that runs 6am-11pm and West End has a supplemental Rush Hour train.

Although the (B) is running local until 2011. No Brighton Express service till then dude.

Archived