Bus kills FIT student crossing Ninth Ave

ciboii22

A 22 year old fashion institute of technology student was killed yesterday when he was struck by an out of service city bus in manhattan . Seth kahn of mamaroneck , new york was sprinting across ninth ave , before the light changed when he was run over by a bus turning left off w . 53rd street , cops said . He tried to beat the bus , but he couldn't ", said a 50 year old witness who declined to give his name . Kahn was taken to nearby roosevelt hospial , where he was pronounced dead . The nyc transit driver was not charged following the 8:40 a.m. accident .

This is very sad, it seems like this is happening more often now (or making the news more often). I feel for the victim, the driver, and the witnesses.

Just yesterday while I was waiting for the Q85 at Jamaica Center I saw this old man with a cane (who was J-Walking) try to beat a speeding O5 CNG (on the Q65), he almost got hit. Its sad to say but he literally would've gotten destroyed if this bus didn't stop in time, that's how fast it was going.

WTH, Getting hit and killed by City Buses is the new things now???

I think this is gonna become a horror movie this Winter "The City Bus of Death" . Rated R

People better start looking and waiting before doing sumins stupid.. Then here comes law suits against the (MTA)

Mark, you just inspired me to write a treatment for a new film! :cool:
LOL here are a few and possible cast members for your movie.

Keanu Reeves as the miserable bus driver who has to stay above 35 MPH or he would go into complete overload

Paris Hilton as the Jaywalking pedestrian

Kevin federline as the bus

and Britney spears as the " ooops I did it again " sound effect every time someone gets hit

Coming soon on january 33rd 20xx rated MTA for Most Totally Atrocious.

Archived