Welcome back NovaBus!!

St Louis Car 09

I know this isn`t new news to some but I ran into a pic and some videos courtesy of Caith Sith on youtube and I seen a video of the pilot LFS and I was a little puzzled by its design compared to New Flyers.Anywho I also read that Nova is back building in the American market,right in the backyard of Bombardier in Plattsburgh NY.I think its cool that they are building in NY.I remember they were in Roswell.I thought they were gone for good in this market.What made them come back? And what does this mean for Orion who also build buses in NY(Oriskany).And will the LFS actually work this time around in NYC since its last test flop?

I read somewhere that 2 buses are already built (IDK if they are the MTA's though) and that its possible that the delivery may begin before the end of the year.

I hope this means that some D60HFs will be pushed to CS for the Q20/44 & back to BP for the Q111/113.

I read somewhere that 2 buses are already built (IDK if they are the MTA's though) and that its possible that the delivery may begin before the end of the year.

I hope this means that some D60HFs will be pushed to CS & BP (too bad JAM can't handle them).

Artic #s 1201 & 1202 have been built and are undergoing road testing prior to delivery. I'd say we would see those two buses by next month.

I hope this means that some D60HFs will be pushed to CS for the Q20/44 & back to BP for the Q111/113.

More than likely they are the (MTA) buses considering that this is Nova`s first order out of Plattsburgh.

The LFS artic passed all the tests from the M15 to the Bx12. Quite possibly the only artic that has passed tests since 2004.
Oh to clear things up,what I meant by flop.was from the first Nova LFS out of Canada a few years ago testing through Manhattan.It was an Non-artic,40 foot LFS which couldn`t handle the rough terrain of Manhattan.

Oh to clear things up,what I meant by flop.was from the first Nova LFS out of Canada a few years ago testing through Manhattan.It was an Non-artic,40 foot LFS which couldn`t handle the rough terrain of Manhattan.

I know what you meant lol. That same LFS was tested on the M23 and had some issues. I was just stating that the NovaBus LFSA has been the only artic since 2004 to pass all of the MTA's Qualifications.

Archived