The R68's on the A...

Novabus 5000

Have you ever thought that some people don't have a camera???

Yes I have, but something like this needs proof to be backed up. Also, you would have the same reaction if I or someone else had said Slants were running on the (A) or the Low-Vs ran today.

Yes I have, but something like this needs proof to be backed up. Also, you would have the same reaction if I or someone else had said Slants were running on the (A) or the Low-Vs ran today.

If the Slants were running today I'd go hunting for them! I have all day. And I have a reliable source or two of my own who can back certain stuff up should I be in doubt.

If the Slants were running today I'd go hunting for them! I have all day. And I have a reliable source or two of my own who can back certain stuff up should I be in doubt.

And you just proved my point! You would call someone to prove what I stated was true or not.

And you just proved my point! You would call someone to prove what I stated was true or not.

You just proved as well that a picture is not always needed either. My friend often spots R32 (A) trains and gives me a time the train is leaving a certain station and I'll calculate it down to the times provided by the timetable when it will be coming my day. It's how I caught the R32 (;) train twice without having to wait anymore than 5 minutes. Pics are not always needed either. :(

Archived