Adventures With KnightRider :)

Cait Sith

Wow that second video was tight!! I didn't even notice an MCI didnt have that?

Great Video! And Man KR your a great of a b/o :)

I seriously need to meet Mr. Knight Rider! Lol...that ice cream jingle from a NYCT bus is hilarious!

got the right.. I i wonder if these are programmed into the bus. That is so wild!

the sound effects is funny.How did he do that? It`s like putting in a cheat code for buses. eg: to play mister softee press the gas pedal twice,steering wheel left/right x2,2 honks and brake pedal and you have the miste softee sound fx:tup:

You forgot the Ha-Doo-Ken with Super Dragon punch

Thank you very much ,I tried to tell ya'll I'm cool peeps

got the right.. I i wonder if these are programmed into the bus. That is so wild!

I call it Codebreakin'

Wonderful shots and vids!

Thanks C

I seriously need to meet Mr. Knight Rider! Lol...that ice cream jingle from a NYCT bus is hilarious!

It's my personal favorite with A bus I get peeps turning and just wondering WTF but Dave160 got A great video of 6688 playing Mr.Softee over the PA and that was even better but I'm glad you'll enjoyed let's thank shane as well bringing it here to watch:tup:

And, as usual, great shots! :tup:

Wonderful shots CS.

OMGosh, KR is so damn hilarious.

the sound effects is funny.How did he do that? It`s like putting in a cheat code for buses. eg: to play mister softee press the gas pedal twice,steering wheel left/right x2,2 honks and brake pedal and you have the miste softee sound fx:tup:

Nah, something more like punching the Konami code on the Luminator console and then add the bus route code afterwards and hit enter.

I heard of the Konami code,what is it again?

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B,A [Enter]

And to think of it:

"Come to KR's bus and give him all your money, come to KR's bus cuz he'll get you home in a hurry. And something, something, and something more and I really don't know.." :)

Very cool, lol buses normally don't layup under the bridge :)

Actually, they layup more often that some would think, Spring Creek, LGA and College Point operators lays up around the area quite often. Now Bee Line operators that does the downtown BxM4C lay up around there as well.

And, as usual, great shots! :tup:

nice work shane and k.r

k.r you crazy mofo :o

Brother you had me tearing after the sound effect stunts! Unbelievable and only you would pull that one off. Insane. That was some really funny s**T. Hope you are well my friend, take care.

Actually, they layup more often that some would think, Spring Creek, LGA and College Point operators lays up around the area quite often. Now Bee Line operators that does the downtown BxM4C lay up around there as well.

Interesting. I saw a spring creek bus layed up just outside the Pathmark next to the bridge a few months ago.

Archived