From The Past Few Days

Daniel The Cool

Spend more time taking pictures of the ends of trains (like the (A)'s leaving 14th St., for example) instead of taking random pictures of the middle of the car. Your photos will get much better. Also, you're still not holding your camera straight.

Instead of this...

DSCF6318.jpg

...you want this.

DSCF6318-1.jpg

Dang! That guy even scared me... :deadhorse:

lol

Spend more time taking pictures of the ends of trains (like the (A)'s leaving 14th St., for example) instead of taking random pictures of the middle of the car. Your photos will get much better. Also, you're still not holding your camera straight.

Instead of this...

DSCF6318.jpg

...you want this.

DSCF6318-1.jpg

thanks Kris and I'm working on that

Or use a Software.. Windows Live Photo Gallery (Google it) its free..

Nice pics but spend more times taking pictures of other lines too:cool:

Or use a Software.. Windows Live Photo Gallery (Google it) its free..

Nice pics but spend more times taking pictures of other lines too:cool:

:tup:(W)ell I like your 59 /uptown coverage 5178 5126 5196 :tup::tup::tup:

2770 and :tup:(:( interior sho(B)ts (D)aniel

nice R32 pics

Lol! I agree!

thanks guys

If you want to straighten your pictures manually then download Picasa from Google (just search it on Google) which is a photo editing program. There is a 'straighten' function which will allow you to take straight pictures, but it's recommend you work on taking straight pictures from the start too.

If you want to straighten your pictures manually then download Picasa from Google (just search it on Google) which is a photo editing program. There is a 'straighten' function which will allow you to take straight pictures, but it's recommend you work on taking straight pictures from the start too.

I'll try doing that:tup:

Archived