Times Sq and Battery Park

Grand Concourse

Great Pics:)..Soon they going to be wanting to send sum of them 8600's to (MTA)Bus,,,I think Micheal J Quill should keep them they take really good care of them and their other buses!!

Yeap i know ENY really doesnt have much 8600's..FarRockaway seems Decent with their buses i prefer Baisely Park they take care of thier buses aswell...But not LGA Bus Depot if they send them there LGA will not take care of them at all they would have them falling apart and then they going to be sent to eastchester to be scrapped which they shouldnt be scrapped at all

Nice pics! And you have an SLR?

Yup, Sony A100. I don't use it as much, but if I was taking pics for the pics than just 'walking around' I would've taken it with me to take better shots. though these are not 'that' bad.

(A) little blurry but yeh Nice (T)(S) coverage

Heh, yeah I'm supposed to do better huh? :(

Thanks.

Yeap i know ENY really doesnt have much 8600's..FarRockaway seems Decent with their buses i prefer Baisely Park they take care of thier buses aswell...But not LGA Bus Depot if they send them there LGA will not take care of them at all they would have them falling apart and then they going to be sent to eastchester to be scrapped which they shouldnt be scrapped at all

Yup, ENY pretty much ran their 8600s to the ground, but then again they have some pretty long routes. At least their 4900s and hybrids are still ok.

Yup LGA is the worst, sad that some 8600s ended up there.

Yup, ENY pretty much ran their 8600s to the ground, but then again they have some pretty long routes. At least their 4900s and hybrids are still ok.

Yup LGA is the worst, sad that some 8600s ended up there.

Yea i looovee there 4900's they sound really good i love riding them on the Q56 and Q24;)...I know they are! LGA Shouldnt have got any NG'S at all they will not take care of them Sadly:(..they should have gave them to FarRockaway they dont really have much buses

Yea i looovee there 4900's they sound really good i love riding them on the Q56 and Q24;)...I know they are! LGA Shouldnt have got any NG'S at all they will not take care of them Sadly:(..they should have gave them to FarRockaway they dont really have much buses

I agree, the NGs should've gone to Far Rockaway and Far Rockaway should've sent out all their TMC RTSs and 3700s hybrids to LGA.

Those are some great shots. I wish there were some way for MJQ to fix those signs without bugging out every so often. Before those 5200s came, those signs were up in perfection!

Thanks! yeah sadly they were a problem when still over at Flatbush. I just don't understand why the rear signs were always messed up like that.

I agree, the NGs should've gone to Far Rockaway and Far Rockaway should've sent out all their TMC RTSs and 3700s hybrids to LGA.

Exactly!..8 of thier TMC'S(1991,1993,1994)..,36 of their Hybrids..And LGA Send all 49 of their NG's to FarRockaway

Archived