is there any change to visit Train Operator's Cab ... once upon a time?

tramrunner

I don't mind people peeking in the window. I'm not the type to cover the cab window and sometimes when I see something been placed to block the view like on R44's I taken it off pending what kind of mood I'm in. Sometime I want to be out of site.

You T/Os got to give them something to look at when they peep in the windows. You can scratch your nether regions, and yell "this itch is ferocious, I should of left that girl alone", or dig in you nose, pulling out a huge blob of mucus(y) and crunchy boogers, and yell "MMMmmm crunchy, but yet chewy and salty", or just open up a playgirl magazine :eek:, and if they stay looking inside while you are looking at that, then you T/Os should be wondering about the peeper, lol.

I don't mind people peeking in the window. I'm not the type to cover the cab window and sometimes when I see something been placed to block the view like on R44's I taken it off pending what kind of mood I'm in. Sometime I want to be out of site.

I guess its your right to have it covered or not. I had a cool PATH operator one time that left the cab door open while we discussed Football. I had a few questions about the job for him that he happily answered. He even joked around about the job which was cool of him.

That cool. When I use to ride around I was glad when a T/O would keep the door open and talk to you. I had met a few people in my travels and gave then a good view of the front without violating any of my rule and talk to them when I could.

Will you be working any specific lines this holiday season? Specifically the 27-28th? But anyway, I've had a few short conversations with TOs. I must say, the Chicago L they have windows straight through the cab... that's how I got most of my video there.

Archived