Corrupt-A-Wish

FamousNYLover

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Granted: But you work for McDonald's now.

I wish i could have a better computer.

Granted. You password protect it to keep it from anyone else... and then inexplicably forget the password.

I wish that I had the ability to teleport anywhere on a whim and that I had full control of this ability.

Granted, but only pokemon called Alakazam help you teleport anywhere for free.

I wish I could be in Amazing Race reality game show, especially with bungee line, walk down Empire State Building as part of competition.

Granted. You get arrested for walking down the Empire State Building and get disqualified.

I wish I had Windows 7 in one of my computers.

I wish I wish are you happy now

Sarcasm not appreciated. The rules state that once you corrupt a wish you have to make one yourself.

I wish I wish we had no more ©NG's

Granted. All CNG buses explode. You happen to be in one of them.

I wish that some commuters on the train weren't so obnoxious.

Granted but life now involves pokemon running around.

I wish I didn`t have to work friday.

Granted but you won't be working any more since you lost your job. B)

I wish I "Terminator: The Sarah Conor Chronicals" was never canceled.

Sarcasm not appreciated. The rules state that once you corrupt a wish you have to make one yourself.

I happen to be in one huh (7)linefan kiss my ass man now wish on that cuz the rules state you need to lick my (N)@#! now make it A good one you little prick

Dude, was that really necessary?

Ive played this game before.. He can say anything as long as it doesnt cause trouble.. But he didnt.

Him explode in a Compressed Natural Gas Bus? You've gotta be kidden me. Thats so discusting. And worst if you were a Christian.. Even tho idk. This b/o is a gifted person. At least hes not like others who puts middle fingers up and bs over nothing and crap, hes cool person.. I think u should apologize to him..

If i were to wish that all RTSs were to replace all newer buses then whats wrong with that? Its not really gonna happen, its just the fun of the game... But saying someone (like him) is gonna explode in a bus or something against that person will lead to a flame war.. You need a chill pill REALLY!

Im not harming you at all but what you did was very insulting! Even im(and maybe others) surprised, never seen you like this!

I happen to be in one huh (7)linefan kiss my ass man now wish on that cuz the rules state you need to lick my (N)@#! now make it A good one you little prick

Just take it easy sir don't worry.. People these days can get a bit off..

Dude, was that really necessary?

Ive played this game before.. He can say anything as long as it doesnt cause trouble.. But he didnt.

Him explode in a Compressed Natural Gas Bus? You've gotta be kidden me. Thats so discusting. And worst if you were a Christian.. Even tho idk. This b/o is a gifted person. At least hes not like others who puts middle fingers up and bs over nothing and crap, hes cool person.. I think u should apologize to him..

If i were to wish that all RTSs were to replace all newer buses then whats wrong with that? Its not really gonna happen, its just the fun of the game... You need a chill pill REALLY!

Im not harming you at all but what you did was very insulting! Even im surprised!

Just take it easy sir don't worry.. People these days can get a bit off..

I'm joking obviously. Do you really wish I think he were dead? This game is played on other boards and I've seen worse.

I'm joking obviously. Do you really wish I think he were dead? This game is played on other boards and I've seen worse.

Well from his view hes saying that your not joking...

Even if its a joke, it doesnt sound like a good joke.. I wouldnt Grant a wish about someone is gonna die or be blown, thats offensive. Revise it next time.... Something else like:

Granted.. CNG buses will replace all fleets in your dream when you sleep.

Thats not harmful..

Even if its a joke, it doesnt sound like a good joke.. I wouldnt Grant a wish about someone is gonna die or be blown, thats offensive. Revise it next time.... Something else like:

Thats not harmful..

Julio did it to me. I didnt care. It's about not taking things too seriously.

Thats not harmful..

(T)hanks (M):tup: let him try it with someone else then let me see the same reply ,nobody makes threats or replies like that nobody it will lead some where else and you know what I mean so joke with someone else

Julio did it to me. I didnt care. It's about not taking things too seriously.

Yes but some people may get offended you know. We are not all the same in the world. Some people have different feelings then others. If someone were to say i will get pushed off the platform tomo(God forbid) that would get me pissed a bit, even if it were a joke.. Thats nothing to play..

That comment was out of line whether it was a joke or not. If that is the type of play that comes with a game like this than this game should not be played here. An apology is in order and I'm sure the poster did not mean any intentional harm by the comment and will resolve this issue quickly.

I don't have to close this thread, do I? :confused:

That comment was out of line whether it was a joke or not. If that is the type of play that comes with a game like this than this game should not be played here. An apology is in order and I'm sure the poster did not mean any intentional harm by the comment and will resolve this issue quickly.

I don't have to close this thread, do I? :confused:

(N)o Harry I'm cool man I'm cool sorry peeps I blew my top off my bad

what did julio do to you he said you should blow up in A CNG

one of the wishes i made was i wish i could walk through solid objects. I'm not trying to get involved. Your reaction is your reaction. I'm just saying i had a wish corrupted on me where i could possibly die and i shrugged it off.

and please Harry dont do it! We will behave! Promise

Archived