Corrupt-A-Wish

FamousNYLover

That comment was out of line whether it was a joke or not. If that is the type of play that comes with a game like this than this game should not be played here. An apology is in order and I'm sure the poster did not mean any intentional harm by the comment and will resolve this issue quickly.

I don't have to close this thread, do I? :confused:

Or can you fix it?

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That comment was out of line whether it was a joke or not. If that is the type of play that comes with a game like this than this game should not be played here. An apology is in order and I'm sure the poster did not mean any intentional harm by the comment and will resolve this issue quickly.

I don't have to close this thread, do I? :confused:

Thanks for the comment and No, But a rule could be enforced however on the way things are said.

The Zach101 wrote:I need the Best Buy....Circuit City....Target.....and Office Depot/Office Max Ads before I can tell you that

why are people always obsessed with Office Max? To me, its a really boring store. I guess if you like to buy office furniture, manilla envelopes, staplers and rolodex stuff then its probably cool. But I only do that shopping when I absolutely have to. I dont look forward to buying that stuff.

Granted... it's rotten.

I wish my wrist didn't hurt.

Granted; your wrist is amputated so it hurts no longer!

I wish they would get rid of all those legacy lines (e.g., West End, Broadway below Canal Street, Eastern Parkway, White Plains Road, etc.) with bad designs and build a brand new well-designed replacement to replace them.

Granted, but Chocolate Pudding Cream Pie will be in shape of real size Orion V Next Generation.

I wish I could ride Paris Metro, Madrid Metro, Hong Kong Metro, especially Japanese Subway/Train System.

Granted but its all connected together going non-stop for about 5 years(another corny one)

I wish I could get more Yu-Gi-Oh cards...

Archived