Broadway Line,(D) via (N) & Little Red Riding Hood

Sea Beach

Just some stuff today while I was going and coming back from the SIR. And a very funny bonus at the end

(D) via (N): Ft Hamilton Pkwy,59 St & Atlantic Ave

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

Tunnel Shot

IMG_2653.jpg

And the moment we have all been waiting for.....

and dont forget to check out my Staten Island Railway shots: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=178652#post178652

Enjoy ;)

-(V)

Nice pics!

Nice photos and two videos on the Yellow and Orange Lines...

Nice pics

Thanks Guys! :o

(V)i la la la la (L)a (B)amba ariba ariba (E)ddie guarurro lol O man where the hell was the (B)ig bad wolf little ®ed :)

Nice pics dude but little red stole the show

LMFAOOOOO,once again you make me laugh :cool:;)

I was the wolf :o

Thanks (K)<R> :)

Slammin pics! I don't know what was wrong with that woman.
If you listen closely,she is ranting about her stance on homsexuality when she is saying "me don`t like dem bhati boys,me don`t like dem lesbians" SMH there are still some close minded people out there.I remeber one time there was a biracial couple (Black and white) and there was this white lady on the train ranting about them while they were just sitting right across from them.Again SMH:(

Nice shots, and the big red!

Slammin pics! I don't know what was wrong with that woman.

Mental Problems perhaps? :P

great photos

If you listen closely,she is ranting about her stance on homsexuality when she is saying "me don`t like dem bhati boys,me don`t like dem lesbians" SMH there are still some close minded people out there.I remeber one time there was a biracial couple (Black and white) and there was this white lady on the train ranting about them while they were just sitting right across from them.Again SMH:(

That lady was nuts, Whats bhati?

Wow,all I have to say is Welcome To New York City

Mental Problems perhaps? :P

That lady was nuts, Whats bhati?

Wow,all I have to say is Welcome To New York City

Bhati,if I spelled it right is basically west indian slang meaning gay or homosexual.But I wouldn`t be surprised if you ran into her again,she probably ride the line often.Instead of talking like that she need to watch out for that damn wolf:)

Did you follow the woman and she knows you recorded her? I dont find it as funny though.. o_O

I feel sry for her.. Most people may go nuts on the trains or city but i dont laugh at people who has a mental issue which is not really nice and is wrong, especially recording.. Even i wouldnt wanna get recorded without a reason.. Even if i was a bit out of control which im not nor will like many others. Not that i care just saying.. But the pics were good overall! No harm meant!

Bhati,if I spelled it right is basically west indian slang meaning gay or homosexual.But I wouldn`t be surprised if you ran into her again,she probably ride the line often.Instead of talking like that she need to watch out for that damn wolf:)

wow,that woman is crazy

Did you follow the woman and she knows you recorded her? I dont find it as funny though.. o_O

I feel sry for her.. Most people may go nuts on the trains or city but i dont laugh at people who has a mental issue which is not really nice and is wrong, especially recording.. Even i wouldnt wanna get recorded without a reason.. Even if i was a bit out of control which im not nor will like many others. Not that i care just saying.. But the pics were good overall! No harm meant!

Nope,she came back into the car,I would never follow her.

Very nice pics, Sea Beach Vinny!

Good photos, although you should be careful about the consequences of videotaping other people

Thanks Guys B)

Dont worry,I know what kind of people to tape,lol

One is Miss Christina.

LMAO

Archived