My Fantasy Subway Map & Track Maps

NX Express

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Were can I make my own map?

You can use any program like MS Paint, Paint.NET, Inkscape, etc. You just need to extend lines and use curves and you're in charge of the whole map. It takes a lot of patience and attention span though. I should get around to posting my own later, since I have been working on one briefly over the summer.

Great map! :( I like how you switched the (W) and (7) in queens!

I don't think it makes that much sense to run trains from Manhattan directly to Staten Island. It would be a lot cheaper to run them through either Brooklyn or NJ, but I guess that's whey it's called a fantasy map! :P

Great map! :( I like how you switched the (W) and (7) in queens!

Thanks! I decided the (7)<7> would be too overcrowded, as they are A Division and the line got extended even farther.

I don't think it makes that much sense to run trains from Manhattan directly to Staten Island. It would be a lot cheaper to run them through either Brooklyn or NJ, but I guess that's whey it's called a fantasy map! :P

Through Brooklyn is too long, and through NJ might not be allowed by the state government.

(N)ice (S)witch up (W)(7) and that (E) wow

Thanks! (E) extension done to expand SI service.

Nice expensive map you have here. The (2) & (F) doesnt need to be no longer than what it is now (especially the (F)).
The (2) is extended to provide a substitute for the (A). The (F) is extended to give subway service to a region that desperately lacks it.
I don't see why run the (T) where the (4) use to be - they both run along the East Side and this would require trimming the platforms.
I did that to take the load off the Lex and to give it some empty trains. Without a Bronx or Brooklyn connection, I think the SAS doesn't really help.

Archived