My Fantasy Subway Map & Track Maps

NX Express

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you mean by "taped together"?

Oh yeah, BTW, the (F) super-exp and regular exp don't operate at the same time.

What I'm seeing from the map is the (F) running local from Springfield Boulevard to Forest Hills at all times and the (K) always running express. At Forest Hills, the local (F) suddenly dashes to 21 Street–Queensbridge at lightning speed. The oddity here is that the super-express starts out as a local when it has the option of running express.

What I'm seeing from the map is the (F) running local from Springfield Boulevard to Forest Hills at all times and the (K) always running express. At Forest Hills, the local (F) suddenly dashes to 21 Street–Queensbridge at lightning speed. The oddity here is that the super-express starts out as a local when it has the option of running express.

Oops, I agree. The (K) should be the one local east of 71. Is that what you meant by "taped together"?

Intervale Ave & Hunts Point Ave are about a good 5-8 blocks from each other, will the passage way have those moving platforms the have in some airports for lazy people?

Yes, the moving walkways will exist there, connecting the (2)(5) to the (Y) and the (6)<6> to the (Y).

Consider the IND Worth Street Line:

-it gives Williamsburg another route into Manhattan

-it connects with the IND Rutgers Street Line (Rutgers Street), Second Avenue Line (Chatham Square-Chinatown), BMT Centre Street Line, IRT Lexington Avenue Line (Foley Square) and the IND Eighth Avenue Line

Stops:

-Foley Square

-Chatham Square-Chinatown

-Rutgers Street

-Columbia Street

Consider the IND Worth Street Line:

-it gives Williamsburg another route into Manhattan

-it connects with the IND Rutgers Street Line (Rutgers Street), Second Avenue Line (Chatham Square-Chinatown), BMT Centre Street Line, IRT Lexington Avenue Line (Foley Square) and the IND Eighth Avenue Line

Stops:

-Foley Square

-Chatham Square-Chinatown

-Rutgers Street

-Columbia Street

Slightly modified to run via Brooklyn Bridge.

Version 18:

FantasySubwayMap-20.jpg

http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/NXExpress/Fantasy%20Subway%20Maps/FantasySubwayMap-20.jpg

Also try sending the (7) to run along the median of the West Side Highway.

It runs along West Street, which, IINM, is the West Side Highway.

TBH, I think things have started to become a bit complicated in this map...

Can you name any specific things?

Well, that's just a cost of expansion; to a tourist, our map is already overly complicated.

It runs along West Street, which, IINM, is the West Side Highway.

Can you name any specific things?

Well, that's just a cost of expansion; to a tourist, our map is already overly complicated.

Point 1: It is best for the (7) to continue down to South Ferry along the median of the West Side Highway. The reason is this: there are a lot of developments going on/planned along the river, such as Pier 40. Don't forget, the BPC critically needs better mass transit and they don't want to walk all the way to Church Street for the subway.

Point 2: Well the thing is, it's just too cluttered to follow, so it's really hard to get a clear picture of what things would look like.

Archived