The Bus Fan in You!

RokuSix

These pictures, especially if you don't like buses typically, will really make you sit and think, I feel.

DSCN5165.jpg

What's wrong here? Anyone? =P

DSCN5157.jpg

Seventh Avenue is quite empty at 58th street, actually.

DSCN5179.jpg

I must give credit to Orion for this one! It's his shot, so everyone, go to his profile and say "Oh hi! RokuSix posted your photo!"

So tell me, what do you think?

+SBS is run as followed: A customer pays the fare outside the bus, at the bus stop, where there are machines located to take change, metrocard, etc. The customer is requred to keep the reciept that is dispensed post fare collection. If not, the customer risks getting fined. Buses supposedly have less stops than limited buses, and use bus only lanes to improve travel time in conjunction with not having each passanger pay fare on the bus. Passangers also can board either in the front or back door.

+SBS is run as followed: A customer pays the fare outside the bus, at the bus stop, where there are machines located to take change, metrocard, etc. The customer is requred to keep the reciept that is dispensed post fare collection. If not, the customer risks getting fined. Buses supposedly have less stops than limited buses, and use bus only lanes to improve travel time in conjunction with not having each passanger pay fare on the bus. Passangers also can board either in the front or back door.
Interesting.So I take it that they are trying to do away with LTD service:(

Archived