R33 as Refuse

mark1447

I don't see the need to. the r127/134s are basically R62/As without windows and a/cs. They can easily just take an R62A car and replace an R127/134.

Or Overall the 127/134 and add A/Cs at least?

These cars looks lika Jail for the Employees..

How long will the R33 Mainline/Worlds Fair will be used for refuse service? Will the R62/As replace him when they get retired?

I think the R33s will stay around a while, remember the R12/14/15/17/21/22 were used on the system for MoW work until about 2 years ago. I have no doubt that in another 20+ years they will keep some R62As when the rest get shown the door.

Or Overall the 127/134 and add A/Cs at least?

These cars looks lika Jail for the Employees..

Well the employees don't want people staring inside the cars and when they had the R40S for the garbage trains, they plastered newspapers all over the windows.

At this point I don't think it makes sense to retrofit a/c units in those cars. Plus when the R188s comes in, they'll created surplus R62As. So they may as well just use R62As for the IRT lines in the summer.

Well the employees don't want people staring inside the cars and when they had the R40S for the garbage trains, they plastered newspapers all over the windows.

At this point I don't think it makes sense to retrofit a/c units in those cars. Plus when the R188s comes in, they'll created surplus R62As. So they may as well just use R62As for the IRT lines in the summer.

Well , i didnt meant to add windows but A/Cs. But how about a/cs on the corners or something, not really in the top

And why they dont like getting seen?

Dunno, but the windows are always covered.

Ya they sound like Zombies who cant stand being out during the day but at night and when its dark. Or they are locked up in the car like a jail.. Even when i pass em, a lot of em block there faces even with out the cam like wtf?

Ya they sound like Zombies who cant stand being out during the day but at night and when its dark. Or they are locked up in the car like a jail.. Even when i pass em, a lot of em block there faces even with out the cam like wtf?

No wounder TA workers give you a hard time for taking pictures. Like many other city workers, TA employees hate when people take photos of them. That is why they cover up the windows of the crew are on the garbage train. So next time you are out and about, don't take photos of TA workers.

I don't speak for the employees, but I know I don't like people taking pics of me. I understand why some would feel the same.

No wounder TA workers give you a hard time for taking pictures. Like many other city workers, TA employees hate when people take photos of them. That is why they cover up the windows of the crew are on the garbage train. So next time you are out and about, don't take photos of TA workers.

What are you talking about? I dont take photos of t/a workers thats wrong. I only take pictures of the trains and buses. Its them that think that so im not taking pics of anyone.. Nor want to..

I don't speak for the employees, but I know I don't like people taking pics of me. I understand why some would feel the same.

Well thats understandable..

Even when i pass em, a lot of em block there faces even with out the cam like wtf?

What are you talking about? I dont take photos of t/a workers thats wrong. I only take pictures of the trains and buses. Its them that think that so im not taking pics of anyone.. Nor want to..

That part makes it sounds that you have gone near TA with your camera at some point. Thats why I said what I did, I'm not pulling this from no where.

That part makes it sounds that you have gone near TA with your camera at some point. Thats why I said what I did, I'm not pulling this from no where.

I mean, when you walk by em with no cam but look at em for a sec they block there faces. I never take pics of any workers and respect those who blocks there faces. Just like anyone else.

I believe you are confusing Zombies with Vampires. Zombies can function in day or night. Us Vampires don't function when the day moon is out.

lol ah well i guess your right. Its odd that the train car is half way in the station with the t/os inside.. But still they dont wanna be seen..

Archived